IGNORED

No more domestic broadcasts online as of next season

sephjnr

35 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I know there’s a thread for this, but this…

…saves the hassle of replays and midweek rd5 matches causing a headache re new broadcast times.

And ****** non-PL teams out of more matchday revenue.

• Like 1

Only refers to the Saturday kick off times ,doesn't include a Friday night game and probably a Sunday lunchtime 

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@Never to the dark side for info

IMG_0469.thumb.jpeg.ee5866adb5fe584aee9474063920462a.jpeg

So 2 of the Champ games could / will be non-12:30.

Did you hear any different at your ITV meeting?

Only refers to the Saturday kick off times ,doesn't include a Friday night game and probably a Sunday lunchtime

4 minutes ago, CloudyThatchers said:

Exactly.  NTTDS was suggesting a few weeks ago that all 5 Champ tv selections would be 12:30.

Whereas likely there will be 2 that are scheduled away from 12:30 (and 15:00 too!)

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

Will Sky be doing more features like this next season as they do for the Premier league ?

Mic’d up refs and then explaining decisions afterwards.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBp-dEXNPA

Personally thought he was lucky not to get sent off but I am biased !

The ref that was wearing a camera at the weekend wasn't Sky related but for another one off documentary

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I don’t really understand this - can someone sum up what this means for 24/25? Thanks 

If you have a season ticket / attend every game, expect to go less on Saturday at 3pm!  Expect circa 7 of our 15 or 16 home matches due at 3pm to be moved to another time or even another day.  Roughly 4 homes will be 12:30 Saturday and roughly 3 will be some other time…could be Friday night, Saturday evening, Sunday, even Monday.

image.png.bf1c8185cf7849942395a4919a01d12c.png

If you have Sky, expect to be able to watch us more on telly!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If you have a season ticket / attend every game, expect to go less on Saturday at 3pm!  Expect circa 7 of our 15 or 16 home matches due at 3pm to be moved to another time or even another day.  Roughly 4 homes will be 12:30 Saturday and roughly 3 will be some other time…could be Friday night, Saturday evening, Sunday, even Monday.

It gets a bit tricky working out whether to bother with an overseas robinsTV sub, given that

(a) I usually attend all home games subject to illness;

(b) I usually split a NowTV sky sports sub for (currently) (don't worry NTTDS I've cancelled for the summer)

Half £19.99+£6 boost => £13 pm

RobinsTV was, what, £180 this season? It might be worth going monthly with it, depending on what away games are featured on Sky.

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

The ref that was wearing a camera at the weekend wasn't Sky related but for another one off documentary

Yes in the Palace game but Howard Webb does an over view of VAR decisions occasionally with Michael Owen.

Not that it ever goes down well !

• Like 1

I wonder how this will effect expats like me. I live in Canada. Games on sky are shown on DAZN which is great as I don't have to get up 430am for 1230 kick as it's available for a week.

However non sky sports games on Robins TV will be 430am. No chance of "Catch Up"

Interesting to see how this develops 

1 minute ago, WayOutWest said:

I wonder how this will effect expats like me. I live in Canada. Games on sky are shown on DAZN which is great as I don't have to get up 430am for 1230 kick as it's available for a week.

However non sky sports games on Robins TV will be 430am. No chance of "Catch Up"

Interesting to see how this develops 

I really hope the game are available “on-demand” not just “live-stream”, or recordable via sky+/skyQ.

• Like 3

What do people make of the new EFL TV Deal named SKYSports+ ?  Every weekend 5 championship matches will be moved from Sat 3pm to accomodate the TV.  Friday 7.45/8pm Sat 12.00 and Sat 5pm Sun 12.00 and Mon 7.45/8pm They say there will be an agreement that there is a more equal spread of club picks, with Championship clubs live up to 24 times per season.  Sky are turning football into a TV show rather than a live sport and the greed of club clubs wanting the money voted for this without consideration of the fans

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Super said:

This will surely hit attendances massively?

Sadly as Championship clubs are getting an additional £2.6m a season I'm not sure how bothered some clubs will be 

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

There's also the possibility that games can get moved to any night of the week

The other mine field is even if we are not on TV, if our next opponents had their game moved say to the Sunday or Monday that impacts when we play next . . .

Fixture lists in the EFL will be more akin to the EPL now, in that fixtures are spread all over and no longer the majority at the same time

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

There's also the possibility that games can get moved to any night of the week

The other mine field is even if we are not on TV, if our next opponents had their game moved say to the Sunday or Monday that impacts when we play next . . .

Fixture lists in the EFL will be more akin to the EPL now, in that fixtures are spread all over and no longer the majority at the same time

At least all games until FA Cup round 3 will be decided at fixture release so no short notice changes of fixture until January at least 

Anyone know how much Sky are charging us for this? 

Ie if you don't already have any form of Sky, and only want EFL football, how much flesh do they want? Seems to be a £20/month for 18 months "deal", but you also have to get Sky for 18 months?

It's also only 20 or so matches, so not even half what you get now with just RTV?

Seems utterly bullshit to me.

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sadly as Championship clubs are getting an additional £2.6m a season I'm not sure how bothered some clubs will be 

Yep. They voted for it.

Remember that when City claim that 'its all Sky's fault' when there's that one game that got moved in the promotion race so that you can't attend in March 25 .

Edited by Sleepy1968

1 hour ago, westonred said:

What do people make of the new EFL TV Deal named SKYSports+ ?  Every weekend 5 championship matches will be moved from Sat 3pm to accomodate the TV.  Friday 7.45/8pm Sat 12.00 and Sat 5pm Sun 12.00 and Mon 7.45/8pm They say there will be an agreement that there is a more equal spread of club picks, with Championship clubs live up to 24 times per season.  Sky are turning football into a TV show rather than a live sport and the greed of club clubs wanting the money voted for this without consideration of the fans

It’s shit! 

• Flames 1