IGNORED

This Forum..

FNQ

10 minutes ago, pillred said:

And why haven't the results been bad? Have you ever thought that maybe the board knew the players they had and wanted in the future and maybe just maybe the man they chose could bring out the best in them by somehow relating to them and using a different way, how amazing would that be?

Bloody incredible. Because this board have not shown an ounce of ability to forward plan on the pitch since they’ve been in charge of the club. They lurched from pillar to pillar to pillar to pillar to pillar…

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Bloody incredible. Because this board have not shown an ounce of ability to forward plan on the pitch since they’ve been in charge of the club. They lurched from pillar to pillar to pillar to pillar to pillar…

Well, you never know, this time they may have actually got it right, stranger things have happened.

21 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I’m not sure I would give any bollock at anytime for any reason to Bristol City. I buy a season ticket and a shirt occasionally mind you!

They could have one of mine 'cause they haven't been used for yonks ! 😭😁

3 hours ago, paignton red said:

They could have one of mine 'cause they haven't been used for yonks ! 😭😁

Oh dear. We live in hope!

Giving one to Bristol City is a rather permanent course of action! Besides we know they have a few, more often than not left ones, as has been revealed. 

19 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Oh dear. We live in hope!

Giving one to Bristol City is a rather permanent course of action! Besides we know they have a few, more often than not left ones, as has been revealed. 

i can send you a rotten walnut from my garden if you want to lie to them,they do like the odd fib or two

• Like 1