IGNORED

Veneers Poll

Veneers in Celebrities & Footballers   

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Scott Twine's teeth are just horrible, Swindon Town. They were perfectly acceptable with their imperfections. 

17658_234st.jpg

Now they are just too big and straight perfect white for his head, they stand out and annoy the crap out of me.

Summer signing Scott Twine opens up on injury nightmare that plagued the  start of his career at Burnley

If it annoys you, give this lady a follow: https://www.tiktok.com/@veneercheck?lang=en. On a more serious note, this quest for perfect teeth is just absurd and can't be good for the youth who are obsessed with it. 

Edited by Lorenzos Only Goal

3 minutes ago, City exile 79 said:

If I could afford to make my teeth 50% better than they do. I would. 
I’ve been told they look like tombstones and can’t disagree 

I'm was a child of the 50's and 60's and they did nothing to straighten teeth then just drilled and filled. It amuses me now when you see adverts promising to sort your teeth out in 'weeks'! 

31 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

Scott Twine's teeth are just horrible, Swindon Town. They were perfectly acceptable with their imperfections. 

17658_234st.jpg

Now they are just too big and straight perfect white for his head, they stand out and annoy the crap out of me.

Summer signing Scott Twine opens up on injury nightmare that plagued the  start of his career at Burnley

If it annoys you, give this lady a follow: https://www.tiktok.com/@veneercheck?lang=en. On a more serious note, this quest for perfect teeth is just absurd and can't be good for the youth who are obsessed with it. 

Should have a third option....who gives a **** !

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, City exile 79 said:

If I could afford to make my teeth 50% better than they do. I would. 
I’ve been told they look like tombstones and can’t disagree 

I don't think they're better though - they're totally unnatural looking. No teeth, however well you look after them look like that. It just looks weird imo, although if people want to that's fine by me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

17658_234st.jpg

For some reason he reminds me of Crazy frog. 

2 hours ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

17658_234st.jpg

They don’t look like veneers to me. Invisalign maybe and some composite bonding perhaps? Which I have done myself.

It’s the best thing I’ve ever done.