IGNORED

Come on you blues (provisional)!

22A

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

1-0 Vardy

3-0.

It would be interesting to know since our joint promotion, how much in net spend us and Preston have made to achieve pretty much the same. They always seem to at the very least match us on less spend.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, One Team said:

Champions then. Deserved I would say but then they are pretty much a Premier League team anyway! 

And this time next year they'll be preparing again for life in the Championship 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

3-0.

It would be interesting to know since our joint promotion, how much in net spend us and Preston have made to achieve pretty much the same. They always seem to at the very least match us on less spend.

image.png.45a8968d9ab839c08a974c2c2d38110f.png

Preston:

15/16 - £0

16/17 - £2.194m

17/18 - £9.683m

18/19 - £0.149m

19/20 - £7.018m

20/21 - £0.725m

21/22 - £0.302m

22/23 - £0.786m

Boy we’ve wasted a load!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, 22A said:

Tonight Preston host Leicester and tomorrow Coventry host Ipswich. Hopefully the two away teams will win as that means City could finish in 9th position on Saturday. 🤞

It's still possible that we finish 9th and only 7 points off playoffs which is a bloody good season given where we've come from.

Probably won't happen though 😂

13 hours ago, eardun said:

10th will do (no need for Ipswich to win!) 

I'm with this. More exciting end to the Championship if Coventry were to win and Ipswich needing to better Leeds result on final day for promotion. It would also delay the crowing from my Ipswich born brother-in-law and my nephew. 

• Robin 1

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I'm with this. More exciting end to the Championship if Coventry were to win and Ipswich needing to better Leeds result on final day for promotion. It would also delay the crowing from my Ipswich born brother-in-law and my nephew. 

Yep…firmly with you on this! My Ipswich mate will be insufferable if they go up! To be fair they’re decent but I don’t see them repeating the same levels next season if they miss out on going up. I’d sooner see Leeds and Southampton out of this league, to give us a better shot at top 6 next season. 

• Like 1