IGNORED

Stoke City away match thread

Just now, Sturny said:

So whats happened with Gardner-Hickman? Seems to lost his place, hasn't featured much since early March.

Got injured, and Knight Williams and James have rightly been the two CMs.  That’s what competition does.

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Don’t know whether to watch this one or  go for one of the games with something on today tbh. May well pull the old two screens trick and have ours on one and Birmingham on the other!

Might do that but have Bournemouth on as both Scott and Semenyo starting 

Happy last match of the season fellow forumites. I see the match day thread whilst on VPN airways as like sitting amongst virtual season ticket holders chatting about the game, some people sitting around you have interesting views some less so, some you get on with and some you don’t, and some occasionally will do your head in..

Thanks to everyone who has liked a post or engaged in discourse. Let’s hope for 3 points today and a productive offseason. I’m not a frequent summer poster, so I wish everyone a good couple of months off.

Cheers….

IMG_3594.jpeg

• Like 4
Just now, And Its Smith said:

Weird if not considering we signed him when Manning was in charge 

He was already ‘in the building’ long before though. I’d be surprised if it’s anything more than “well he’s already here and the deal is decent, so may as well” when presented to him by Tinnion. Although id heard the deal was going to be made permanent about 6 weeks into his initial loan. 

• Facepalm 1