IGNORED

Leeds v Norwich tonight - UPDATE - Wagner Sacked

Purely based on where I'd prefer to go then I hope Leeds win and go on to get promoted in the final. I've never liked Leeds, not just the club but as a City much and Elland Road is not a patch on what it was in the 70s and 80s, in fact it could do with a patch or a dozen. Norwich on the other hand is a really nice City and has better pubs. 

Seen as we are serial losers when we play either club, I'd prefer Norwich to win just to enjoy the sight of those lovely fans of theirs crying & going into a proper yorkshire style meltdown as they fall apart again..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, supercidered said:

I can't watch Leeds matches. Their dreadful repetitive singing is almost as bad as the G@s whore song. Almost.

Yeah I always think that too. It runs Irene a close 2nd! At least Mot has some relevance and probably has two more words! Can't be arsed to count 😂

Quite apt that two horrible teams have shit songs

17 minutes ago, JAWS said:

Yeah I always think that too. It runs Irene a close 2nd! At least Mot has some relevance and probably has two more words! Can't be arsed to count 😂

Quite apt that two horrible teams have shit songs

Brum & Coventry both have dreadful dirges as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Seen as we are serial losers when we play either club, I'd prefer Norwich to win just to enjoy the sight of those lovely fans of theirs crying & going into a proper yorkshire style meltdown as they fall apart again..

yeah, "we all cry together..."

38 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

You beat me to it, hard to separate Rovers, Leeds, Brum' and Cov' with their awful dirges

A Norwich fan told me that "On the ball City" sounds lively, but the words are a dirge to be sung when cheering up is required.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I think Brum’s is a very good song actually. 

We're  Birmingham, we're Birmingham repeated endlessly for 90 minutes.

Glad they've gone down just so I don't have to hear that for another year tbh.

I'm hoping Leeds from a financial perspective, indeed although a report in Daily Mail could imply otherwise, I'd say financially they could be best placed out of them, Southampton, West Brom and Norwich next year if they stayed down so I hope they go up as their position feeding into next year FFP wise maybe best of the 4.

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I'm hoping Leeds from a financial perspective, indeed although a report in Daily Mail could imply otherwise, I'd say financially they could be best placed out of them, Southampton, West Brom and Norwich next year if they stayed down so I hope they go up as their position feeding into next year FFP wise maybe best of the 4.

you would make a great dof somewhere pops. 😉😉

• Thanks 1