IGNORED

Zebedee Alert

Antman

BOINGGGGGG!!!!

and up he pops.

is it me or was ol' Steve keeping his head behind the sandbags for him to pop up when things (seem to) improve.

when it went a bit smelly at the start of things was he anywhere to be seen?

or am I just infected with the cynics bug and should seek treatment?

:dunno:

PS: someone, anyone, tell Richard Latham that his 'funny' spoof news articles are about as hilarious as the bloke at the back of block D of the Ateyeo.

(The braindead foghorn, who likes to repeat his 'gags' until we all understand the rapier like wit)

Just stop it.

BOINGGGGGG!!!!

and up he pops.

is it me or was ol' Steve keeping his head behind the sandbags for him to pop up when things (seem to) improve.

I'm only guessing, but maybe he felt that with every one else sticking their oar in right left and centre with any amount of wild rumours and unfounded speculation, his best policy was to not panic and instead provide thoughtful considered and private advice in the background.

BOINGGGGGG!!!!

and up he pops.

He was interviewed on 'Points West' prior to the Brentford game, I thought.

BOINGGGGGG!!!!

and up he pops.

PS: someone, anyone, tell Richard Latham that his 'funny' spoof news articles are about as hilarious as the bloke at the back of block D of the Ateyeo.

(The braindead foghorn, who likes to repeat his 'gags' until we all understand the rapier like wit)

Just stop it.

You're just infected with the cynics bug and should seek treatment. I believe bug repellent is available at most chemists.

Why feel the need to have a pop at our Chairman? Its not as if he's sold all our best players and put up the ticket prices by 15%.

indeed we really are missing joe burnell, and peacock (before the peacock lovers start, we arent missing him) and I'm sure wed be doing alot better with wilson still in charge,we may have even had our first shot on target, and lita may have had a 5min apperance.....the board have done good

Why do City supporters find it necessary to critisise the best chairman we have had since god knows when.We are losing over £1 million each year and still spending money on transfers. Very few teams in our league are spending money. Give some bl***y credit where it is due.

aa_bcfc

Why do City supporters find it necessary to critisise the best chairman we have had since god knows when.We are losing over £1 million each year and still spending money on transfers. Very few teams in our league are spending money. Give some bl***y credit where it is due.

aa_bcfc

Hear bl***y hear!

BOINGGGGGG!!!!

and up he pops.

Just stop it.

It's just you.

Try to take this on board before posting again.

I'm only guessing, but maybe he felt that with every one else sticking their oar in right left and centre with any amount of wild rumours and unfounded speculation, his best policy was to not panic and instead provide thoughtful considered and private advice in the background.

Erm, Strong leadership comes from above does it not?

More a 'Rocker' than a MOD me.

Marc Bolan wrote a word or two about it......

"But you won't fool the children of the revolution, no you won't fool the children of the revolution........no,no,no......... yeah!"

Or are you just suggesting that SL comes on here to get a general vibe?

Because it has been stated by some that the forum has no real influence???

aa_bcfc

Agreed SL has done a great job in supporting his Managers.

He craves success & needs to see a return on his investment.

But, I do have that niggling feeling that when the going got tough,the tough didn't get going?

A couple of good results have calmed the waters & SL can appear with the 'told you so' approach.

I think the rollarcoaster that was last season,has just started again.But it needed a push start this season.

But, I do have that niggling feeling that when the going got tough,the tough didn't get going?

A couple of good results have calmed the waters & SL can appear with the 'told you so' approach.

I think the rollarcoaster that was last season,has just started again.But it needed a push start this season.

Overall not unfair comment me thinks.

Guest hairyshamrock

How can you come back with a "told you so attitude" if you didn't tell us anything when the brown stuff was flying at the whirly thing!?

And Programme notes don't count, cos who really reads them?

(don't all post now if you do read them, cos that's just sad - my question was rhetorical)

Archived