IGNORED

***newsflash***

potbelly

The Bloke Behind Me (we all have one) said; 'A disgrace. Tinnion should take him off for that'. :laugh:

Roberts was excellent yesterday. OK, he ocasionally makes the wrong choice with a pass, but his pace and ability to play across the width of the park and strike from deep causes panic at our level.

Yes, I have a 'BBM' too. He slated Roberts throughout, calling him lazy, Welsh (well spotted) and 'a leek' (original). This was a man in his late 60s to early 70s, not a kid trying to impress a few mates.

When Roberts scored, he actually said, "That was a fluke. Get the leek off."

In the end, I asked him to either stop the comments or relocate to another seat (or words to that effect). Thankfully, he stopped and my afternoon was all the better for it.

Mind you, he did call Beckett 'Blisset' for the entire 90 minutes, so I kind of established the level he was operating at quite early on.

it's just the way a lot of our 'fans' are. They HAVE to have someone to moan at. I really don't know what Roberts has to do to be liked. It used to be Peacock last season, this season it's Roberts. If I was Roberts I'd be thinking about moving on rather than having to put up with the abuse he gets! We do have a large minority of ######s for fans!

If its just because hes Welsh it very racist. Did Barnard have this problem? Does English players in the Cardiff team have this problem?

From what I've been told it's just because he's poor MOST of the time (not my words), I personally just don't rate him, but not because he's Welsh.

When frustrated it's easy for fans to say "You Welsh *!~@%*"!!!

most of u have selective hearing me thinks! I'm sure there are people out there who slate everybody! u cant listen to everything! Do some of actually watch the match or just concentrate on listening to others?  :laugh:

It was precisely because I was trying to watch the match, that I asked the BBM to be quiet, as he was spoiling my enjoyment of the game.

It was precisely because I was trying to watch the match, that I asked the BBM to be quiet, as he was spoiling my enjoyment of the game.

Fair point, good on u for telling an old man who think he knows it all, to be quiet! Wouldnt fly in the country I'm in at the moment! haha But I'm sure there are probaly people out there who "try" to listen for roberts criticism.

Roberts is a player who got 17 goals in his first full season with us - most city players who scored that amount would be first choice for the next season and be a fan favourite.

Last season - after a long spell out of the team, comes back to score 5 out of 8 including crucial goals against QPR and Hartlepool - any other player who would have scored in such big games would have a legendary status

The most unappreciated player to play for city since I've been supporting them - for what he has done.

No Actually....

I am asking how you can justify saying that he was a Lazy Waster when he scored 16 goals last season and worked his **** off for the team.

What the ##### has that gotta do with TinMan?

No Actually....

I am asking how you can justify saying that he was a Lazy Waster when he scored 16 goals last season and worked his **** off for the team.

What the ##### has that gotta do with TinMan?

I replied to a message you left slaggin Tinman off last week. Obviously you can't remember!

I think my message ended with "GET BEHIND THE TEAM RACRED" :laugh:

Archived