IGNORED

***newsflash***

potbelly

Was actually born in Bristol!!

All this talk about him being Welsh and supporting Cardiff was just a big scam.

Now that you know the truth, forget about Tommy, Lita etc.

We`ve been looking for a real crowd hero since Jacki left and he has been here all along.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Christian Roberts is from Bristol,

He`s one of us.

Official.

However Swindon will not sell to us at any cost.

Why the hell should we sell them Roberts.

Keep the front two at present personally I prefer football on the ground as opposed to the skyscrapwers we were seeing in the early games.

Keep it up Tinman you doing a good job.

However Swindon will not sell to us at any cost.

Why the hell should we sell them Roberts.

Keep the front two at present personally I prefer football on the ground as opposed to the skyscrapwers we were seeing in the early games.

Keep it up Tinman you doing a good job.

how do you know that ???

Yesterday Roberts picks up the ball around the halfway line and powers forward to the 6 yard box where he hits the ball into the chest of the keeper when he could of laid it back. But this was still a very good piece of play as he beat several players and was unlucky not to score. As this happened a goan went around the ground and most people around me slating him.

Then a few minutes later Lita recieves the ball on the edge of the box miscontrols it with a bad first touch and the ball goes out for a goal kick. Then all of a sudden people start singing Leroy, Leroy, Leroy. In the same way when Tommy gets booked he gets chanted for.

I rate Lita and he has done great for us this season but so has Christian Roberts. He maybe frustrating but sometimes he provides, like yesterday, moments of magic.

If its just because hes Welsh it very racist. Did Barnard have this problem? Does English players in the Cardiff team have this problem?

Roberts is one of the best players in our squad and is still before his prime. One day we could find ourselves with one of the best strikers in the league. All he is missing is a bit of composure.

That's all news to me. Parkin will go up into the Championship ahead of City... And I don't honestly think Roberts will want a move to Swindon, I don't want him either... BUT, you'd bet your life he'd play week in and week out. Fallon is currently useless... Lloyd Opara has quit for non-league for personal reasons aka Not being able to cut it in the league and other than loanee Henderson our stikers are "wanted" Sammy Parkin and 16 year old Andy Caton

Guest Spunkwood
That's all news to me. Parkin will go up into the Championship ahead of City... And I don't honestly think Roberts will want a move to Swindon, I don't want him either... BUT, you'd bet your life he'd play week in and week out. Fallon is currently useless... Lloyd Opara has quit for non-league for personal reasons aka Not being able to cut it in the league and other than loanee Henderson our stikers are "wanted" Sammy Parkin and 16 year old Andy Caton

sorry bout Lloyd I thought he was going to be quality :dunno:

sorry bout Lloyd I thought he was going to be quality :dunno:

Andy King is the sort of manager that if he got 5 new players each season at 4 would of them would be great and least one would fail miserably

Darren Dykes, Ben Martin, Jon Stevenson and step forward Mr. Opara.

Only played one game (LDV match) and was apparently dire.

Roberts made the chance himself

we were 3-0 up

he had every right to go for goal

bet if it was leroy he would have passed to roberts. NOT!!

The Bloke Behind Me (we all have one) said; 'A disgrace. Tinnion should take him off for that'. :laugh:

Roberts was excellent yesterday. OK, he ocasionally makes the wrong choice with a pass, but his pace and ability to play across the width of the park and strike from deep causes panic at our level.

Totally agree.

However the worst miss was LL's header wide of the post with no one making a close challenge from I would say 2 feet out! Obviously meeted by Leroy chants.

Of course CR should have squared it. Good coaching and confidence will make him a better player. Too many a** wholes on his back must make the guy think he has to prove himself every game to gain respect. Gaining respect for a striker inevitably comes in goals scored, give him a break would be the best thing for him and therefore for BCFC too.

If BT has read any of this mumbo jumbo or heard any negatives on CR, I feel he should stand up for him and set the record straight. Don't think BT would shy from doing that. Make it obvious that his off the ball runs create so may opps for SM, LL etc.

Very entertaining performance yesterday, enjoyed.

Archived