IGNORED

Lee Miller

stevep38

Guest bristolbred
Again just an opinion , whilst supporting the team.

See you at Oldham on Tuesday, then!!, :city:

Just an opinion, from a fan who goes to diffulcut away games!!, :city:

Well if the over rated lita keeps missing sitters like the one from 4 yards out with an open goal yesterday he should be dropped and gillespie or heff given a go. Why is it that no one has mentioned it?? All the lita lovers forget about that but if it had been anyone else they would have been given a load of abuse. Lita is starting to show why wilson didnt play him much as he fades in and out of games too much and is sometimes lightweight , he is improving but i would at the moment rather see gillespie or heffernan given the chance seeing as lita hasnt scored in a open play for quite a few games now.

That's 2 goals in how many games??.  :city:

12 is it??,  :city:

Not a very good ratio compared to last season, is it??,  :city:

2 goals in 4 starts and 3 substitute appearances , not bad considering he only comes on for 15 minutes at most. He wouldnt have missed an open goal from 4 yards out yesterday thats for sure. Mind you nor would my nan!

I see that you are from Missori, so i thought that either Chard or Frome would be the team of you choice!,

Not a comment, just an observation!!,  ;)

And my internal bleeding is fine!!, Operation was 4 weeks ago, but like anyone who has spent a long time in the States, slow on the uptake!!,  :P

:city:  :city:  :city:  :city:  :city:  :o

Its Missouri, and i am from southmead Bristol, working 2-3 months a year in the states. Its only 8 hours St Louis to Bristol. Sarcasm becomes you.

Guest bristolbred
Its Missouri, and i am from southmead Bristol, working 2-3 months a year in the states. Its only 8 hours St Louis to Bristol. Sarcasm becomes you.

It's Southmead, Bristol, and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!, :city:

Well if the over rated lita keeps missing sitters like the one from 4 yards out with an open goal yesterday he should be dropped and gillespie or heff given a go. Why is it that no one has mentioned it?? All the lita lovers forget about that but if it had been anyone else they would have been given a load of abuse. Lita is starting to show why wilson didnt play him much as he fades in and out of games too much and is sometimes lightweight , he is improving but i would at the moment rather see gillespie or heffernan given the chance seeing as lita hasnt scored in a open play for quite a few games now.

What other striker would have been given abuse? Apart from Roberts (who'll you never forget) no other strikers would get stick.

Miller has got alot of stick for the miss at Swindon on this forum, and I'm sure he'll agree it was an absolute sitter, but he didn't get booed at the County Ground when the whistle went, infact he got clapped afterwards.

And to BristolBred who says about Lita's sitters, don't forget, Lita's scored 9 this season, Miller did that in the whole of last season.

Guest bristolbred
You apparently are an expert on the subject...so let it go and lets get on with constructive football posts.

OK!!, and with you being the "TOP FAN!", that you say you are, i shall no doubt see you at Oldham on Tuesday night!!, :o

Let me buy you a beer!!, :Party12:

I shall be wearing a City Players Red training shirt!!, so i shall be easy to spot!!, ;)

COME ON YOU REDS!!!, :city::city::city::city::city:

Guest bristolbred
And to BristolBred who says about Lita's sitters, don't forget, Lita's scored 9 this season, Miller did that in the whole of last season.

How many shots did we have on goal yesterday??, and how many of those were absolute sitter's??, and IF leroy IS the player for City, the raw talent, that some people say he is??, then WHERE are the better clubs who should be clammering to take him off of our hands??, :city:

How many shots did we have on goal yesterday??, and how many of those were absolute sitter's??, and IF leroy IS the player for City, the raw talent, that some people say he is??, then WHERE are the better clubs who should be clammering to take him off of our hands??,  :city:

Birmingham City and Nottingham Forest apparently.

How many shots did we have on goal yesterday??, and how many of those were absolute sitter's??, and IF leroy IS the player for City, the raw talent, that some people say he is??, then WHERE are the better clubs who should be clammering to take him off of our hands??,  :whistle:

Shots 23-8 , and we agree about Lita. Considering the open chances he has recieved this season his goal total should be higher. Re Oldham, for me it would require 2 days off work and an expensive flight over the pond. I will be back in about 3-4 weeks, and remain in Uk until Feb, so a beer will be welcome.Cheer a little louder for me. I get match videos in 48 hours and recieve match live+" expert "analysis from my old playing fraternity.....hmmmm.

Guest bristolbred
Shots 23-8 , and we agree about Lita. Considering the open chances he has recieved this season his goal total should be higher. Re Oldham, for me it would require 2 days off work and an expensive flight over the pond. I will be back in about 3-4 weeks, and remain in Uk until Feb, so a beer will be welcome.Cheer a little louder for me. I get match videos in 48 hours and recieve match live+" expert "analysis from my old playing fraternity.....hmmmm.

You Part Time Supporters are all the same!!, :P

Any excuse to get out of a diffulcut away game!!. :blush:

Good job we have some dedicated fans at BS3!!, :blush:

COME ON YOU REDS!!, :whistle:

Ok agreed awful miss yesterday by lita, bought back memories of ronnie rosenthal against villa all those years ago!

But why oh why must we rip apart a player for a couple of missed chances? He is 19 learning his trade in his first real season of football, lay off him and encourage him to learn, like we all do with miller, although he has gone to scotland to become an ice dancer, should be announced by the club in the next few days.

Guest bristolbred

Like wise.

Why must people write off Lee Miller before he has been given a chance to shine??,

Or why would we pay the money we did for him , if he isn't going to produce the goods??, :whistle:

Like wise.

Why must people write off Lee Miller before he has been given a chance to shine??,

Or why would we pay the money we did for him , if he isn't going to produce the goods??,  :whistle:

Question 1, he was given the chance last season for christ sake, 9 goals is not good enough, and say what you like, he played plenty enough games to make an impression, he just wasn't good enough.

Question 2, because Wilson the halfwit signed him, 300k when Brooker was 225k, somes it up, what a waste of money.

Question 2, because Wilson the halfwit signed him, 300k when Brooker was 225k, somes it up, what a waste of money.

Brooker has played 2 games only don't get too carried away with him. Not trying to urinate on his parade but hey 2 games doesnt make a player, ask people like tommy black who was outstanding on his debut on loan and then got crap.

Guest bristolbred

You must of been one of the "I Love Lee Peacock!" brigade, who have a NEW Hero at the Gate!!, :whistle:

Guest bristolbred
Nope one of the Robbo haters.................Miller must be his next target then............

Look's like it then...........

And who know's when Lee will next see First Team football at the moment, as they way the lads are playing without Doherty and Smith, it's hard to see them getting into the side, unless Tin's has his "favorates!", like Wilson did!!, :whistle:

Seemingly Saturday's substitutes bench was as it was, to cover Bell, Tins, and Luke. :blush:

With it still being "top" heavy with Strikers, even for injury cover, it would be fairer on a player, to say that he was no longer needed, to allow him to go elsewhere, and try and be succesful, and start afresh, :blush:

Look's like it then...........

And who know's when Lee will next see First Team football at the moment, as they way the lads are playing without Doherty and Smith, it's hard to see them getting into the side, unless Tin's has his "favorates!", like Wilson did!!,  :whistle:

Seemingly Saturday's substitutes bench was as it was, to cover Bell, Tins, and Luke.  :blush:

With it still being "top" heavy with Strikers, even for injury cover, it would be fairer on a player, to say that he was no longer needed, to allow him to go elsewhere, and try and be succesful, and start afresh,  :blush:

I don't think its about "Favourites" I think its about playing your best 2 upfront. And Tins believes that Lita and Brooker are the best 2.

Simple as.

Guest bristolbred
Simple as.

So, even with this we only really need 4 strikers max, the two who are in form and get selected to play, 1 or 2 for substitutions if the first two's form start to dip, or for injury cover?, :whistle:

So, even with this we only really need 4 strikers max, the two who are in form and get selected to play, 1 or 2 for substitutions if the first two's form start to dip, or for injury cover?,  :whistle:

I agree but thats up to Brian himself. You want your players to be happy and playing well. Its unfortunate for those who arent playing but at the end of the day thats his job. Nice problem though.

You Part Time Supporters are all the same!!,  :P

Any excuse to get out of a diffulcut away game!!. :blush:

Good job we have some dedicated fans at BS3!!,  :blush:

COME ON YOU REDS!!,  :whistle:

Not entirely sure but are you female ? It just seems your logic comes over as a womans. Either way you seem to dislike Ashton Gate, its management etc and just have a love in with Miller. I hope it works out for both of you.

Archived