IGNORED

Lee Miller

stevep38

Guest bristolbred

Guess the Member??

Played/coached and managed football until 42 on 3 continents. Working USA coming back to Bristol 3 times a season for some games and the family.Born in Southmead Bristol, love golf...8 handicap.Best experience scoring 6 goals in a game, worst experience being coached by PrestonN.E.International Tom Finney. Good players are not always good coaches.

God!!, what a Bore!!, :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Question 1, he was given the chance last season for christ sake, 9 goals is not good enough, and say what you like, he played plenty enough games to make an impression, he just wasn't good enough.

Question 2, because Wilson the halfwit signed him, 300k when Brooker was 225k, somes it up, what a waste of money.

What a surprise, you and your like are now on Millers case!!! Get a life loser!!!

9 goals for less than half the appearances of the illustrious Leapy, is a poor return is it?

I would have thought thats a reasonable return for last years tally. Our top three strikers got 16, 9 and 8 goals out of our massive tally, of what 50 odd goals?

And surprise surprise, you and your ilk turn on the 2nd and 3rd highest scorers. Aint it great to be a City fan eh?

You delude yourself that you actually know what youre talking about. You really should turn off the vindictive bile you spout contantly eh?

No doubt cue abusive reply, and no less bile pouring out. Are you sure you are actually a City fan?

Guest bristolbred

Did anyone who actually went to the game last night se how lightweight Lita was??, or was it just me??, :whistle:

Still, Tinnion was a tactical Genius, bringing on Heffernen for a whole 3 minutes!!, when we were poor against poorer opposition.

Lita should of been brought off at least 30 mins earlier, to give someone else a chance to shine,

BUT

you can start to see the similarities between Tinnion and Wilson;

Wilson and Peacock.

Tinnion and Lita.

IF a player is out of sorts, his form has dipped, then drop him!!.

And i hope that you enjoy your continuing affair with Uncle Sam!!, so i take it you must be Gay!!,  ;)

Your ignorance exceeds your knowledge, and i don't remember you at the Gate in the 40's and 50's when Atyeo was in his prime. A bore, well you should read your own posts choo-choo girl. As for the USA my father a WW11 veteran lives in a veterans hospital here and he is worth my time and effort to be here. You have a smug condesending attitude that is full of yourself. Grow up, there is a world beyond trains and your mirror.

No, one of the people who dosen't rate Christian Roberts or Lee Miller you mean.

Just as you seem to not rate Leroy, I don't call you a Lita hater.

Inaccuracy in your statement there:

Not that I don't rate Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy, just havent signed up to the hysteria surrounding a player, who has assumed messiah status, around these parts. When he has played a bit more, I'll assign myself to either camp, as I make my decision. Insufficient data to make this choice currently. This also applies to Gillespie, another from these parts who seem to attract a blind fanaticism, and to Heffernan as well. One should NEVER place ones eggs all in one basket.

Hero ? well heroism is purely subjective, so my thanks to you Bucko.

don't thank me, just go live with Uncle Sam, if you love the place that much.

And heroes are not subjective, they are ordinary people who do something very much out of the ordinary, which you seem to think you have done. Unfortunately, you are very definitely not in that category.

Archived