IGNORED

Wilkshire's First Goal

Ian M

• Admin

If Becks had scored that we'd have been seeing it on TV for weeks.

The whole performance tonight was top drawer. If that's the 2nd best team in the Division then Luton will have to be A LOT better than them to get anything off us at Ashton Gate next month!

Happy :city:

The whole performance tonight was top drawer. If that's the 2nd best team in the Division then Luton will have to be A LOT better than them to get anything off us at Ashton Gate next month!

Happy :rolleyes:

Boring Boring City

Who said 1-0 :city::rolleyes:

Wilkshire's first goal was a classy finish and theres no doubt that he ment it.He's another player that has grown in confidence under BT and has become a different player to the one we saw last season.

It was a close run thing between him and Brooker for MoM tonight.

• Admin
Wilkshire's first goal was a classy finish and theres no doubt that he ment it.He's another player that has grown in confidence under BT and has become a different player to the one we saw last season.

It was a close run thing between him and Brooker for MoM tonight.

I'd have given it to Luke personally, he seemed to be involved in every move we made.

Wilkshire has now overtaken Murray as leading goalscorer from midfield with 6 goals so far. Took his pens confidently too.

An absolute fantastic goal and very well deserved. He is a vastly improved player who gives his all.

He ran over towards where I sit and skidded on his knees, the joy on his face was unbelievable, you could see what it meant to him. More of the same please Luke! :city:

Goal of the season. Magnificent - Beckham eat your heart out :rolleyes:

There was only going to be two contenders for MOTM, and those were the goalscorers (although the whole team played extremely well). Brooker is already showing value for money.

I'm happy tonight :city:

This season Wilkshire has been pure class, division one/premiership clubs will be watching him soom especially as he has some experience at that level. He even came up with the cocky little penalty at the end!!

Depends on who his goal against Hudderfield has been credited to by the Press Association.

Football365 has it listed as a Mirfin own goal.

There was an article on the main site a few weeks ago, and the goal was awarded to Luke. Soccerbase.com, which is always right, has Luke done as scoring 7 this season

Happy :rolleyes:

This was quite possibly the best goal that I've never seen. :city:

An incident off the ball meant that I wasn't watching Wilkshire when he picked up the ball. The annoying thing is I can't even remember what I was looking at. I think it was McAteer trying to kick Tommy in the mouth while they were both lying on the floor. Anyway, the next thing the ball is looping over their goalie in a quite ridiculous way...

This was quite possibly the best goal that I've never seen.  :city:

An incident off the ball meant that I wasn't watching Wilkshire when he picked up the ball.  The annoying thing is I can't even remember what I was looking at.  I think it was McAteer trying to kick Tommy in the mouth while they were both lying on the floor.  Anyway, the next thing the ball is looping over their goalie in a quite ridiculous way...

So you kinda semi saw it then :rolleyes:

So you kinda semi saw it then :rolleyes:

Yeah, but it had a dream like quality. You know where you see something but you're not too sure if it's happening or not. I guess I can say I half saw it as I only saw the ball as it completed it's parabola. :city:

Guest pentlandsl

Great goal from a player getting better and better with each match. Not quite as good as Jimmy Mann's but not far off of it!

The whole team played well tonight and worked their socks off for each other, nobody shirked their responsibilities or took time out during the mach (after all Roberts is down the M4 now - dons crash helmit and waits for flak!).

Matt Hill was my man of the match - he was outstanding in our best defensive display this season.

Credit also to Leroy for 'defending' in their third of the pitch, countless times tonight he forced a hurried pass or clearance, resulting in the ball ending up in touch or in our possession.

Feel like we can beat everyone now - CC Championship, hear we come! (I said it quietly so SL doesn't hear it and tell me off!)

Bradford City put 5 goals passed Tranmere this season, the same Bradford that put 4 passed us.

• Admin
Bradford City put 5 goals passed Tranmere this season, the same Bradford that put 4 passed us.

The same Bradford that lost 4-0 to Luton? What's that? Tranmere held Luton to a draw?

Next you'll be telling me we actually had more attempts on goal than the victors in a game we lost 4-1!!!

:city:

The same Bradford that lost 4-0 to Luton? What's that? Tranmere held Luton to a draw?

Next you'll be telling me we actually had more attempts on goal than the victors in a game we lost 4-1!!!

:city:

I merely make the point that it is hard to draw parallels, especially when placing a bet based on early season form........what form. More like your turn, now my turn, but the cream is rising to the top.

I looked away to chat to a mate and looked back and the ball was in the back of the net....gutted....Next time I will not look away!!

MM

Yeah, but it had a dream like quality.  You know where you see something but you're not too sure if it's happening or not.  I guess I can say I half saw it as I only saw the ball as it completed it's parabola.  :city:

Any chance that come the end of season Poster awards I could be considered for the "Most inventive use of the word "parabola" in a post" award? :rolleyes:

Archived