IGNORED

Ref Tonight

gazza1982

Firstly would like to praise the boys on another excellent performance, keep it up!

However a little moan at the ref tonight, how poor was he?! :@ Kept blowing up every minute for silly things, every booking for either team seem harsh and why was the penatly retaken? I'm just glad the game was not tighter and big decision were not needed otherwise there was no telling what might have happened.

Seemed over last few games the general standard of referee's in this divison had improved, not on tonights showing :city:

Firstly would like to praise the boys on another excellent performance, keep it up! 

However a little moan at the ref tonight, how poor was he?!  :@ Kept blowing up every minute for silly things, every booking for either team seem harsh and why was the penatly retaken? I'm just glad the game was not tighter and big decision were not needed otherwise there was no telling what might have happened.

Seemed over last few games the general standard of referee's in this divison had improved, not on tonights showing  :city:

I thought this ref was about as clear a "homer" as you'll ever see!

He gave us some great decisions. My favourite was the classic Lita falls over trick on the edge of the box.

Trevour Kettle is almost bottom on the www.ratetheref.co.uk ratings list.We've had to suffer his diabolical refereeing before and he's always been the same.Fussy,whistle happy,talking too much to the players when booking them and generally making baffling decision which frustrate both the players and the crowd.

He and Lee Cable are not fit to ref Backwell Athletic's U-12's imo.How they ever made it into the Professional League's a complete mystery.

Archived