IGNORED

Miller

ali

And there you are jumping straight on the first glimpse of a post which mentions a certain Welsh Striker who plays for Swindon.  :rolleyes:

How the hell can you bring Peacock into this, what's he got to do with the price of bacon  :whistle:

Miller hasn't played a first team game for a few months, so it's only natural for him to be off the pace slightly. Having said that though neither him or Heffernan had any service whatsoever in the first half, and not too much for the rest of the game either.

Off the pace slightly? Thats like saying that Julian Clary is slightly gay.

And it's got to be one of the first ever games they have played together in isn't it, well there can't be many? Both lacking match practice and natrually not much understanding between eachother. Oh but everyone else is given time to 'gel'  :rolleyes:

Its a fair point but i would think they have played a fair few reserve games together.

Problem for Miller tonite was the service was appaling , a certain Mr Wilkshire was missed incredibly tonite, and that he just couldnt win a header to save his life.

The difference in quality between him and Brooker in that 'target' role was evident and massive - and lets just hope Brooker is fit again Saturday else it could be a very long afternoon.

And there you are jumping straight on the first glimpse of a post which mentions a certain Welsh Striker who plays for Swindon.  :rolleyes:

How the hell can you bring Peacock into this, what's he got to do with the price of bacon  :whistle:

Miller hasn't played a first team game for a few months, so it's only natural for him to be off the pace slightly. Having said that though neither him or Heffernan had any service whatsoever in the first half, and not too much for the rest of the game either.

Why did I bring Peacock into it?

Because near enough every Miller thread people are blaming Peacock for Miller's poor season last year, well all I can say is there was no Leapy tonight, and he was worse.

I'm not just go about tonight mind, I've always said it, Miller is not good enough.

Biggest waste of money in living memory. And that is before he missed his penalty.He's lightweight, lazy, bottleless and overpaid. He must have played his last game for us now surely.

What a prat you are. There was ZERO service for Lee tonight. No chance for him really when City bypass the midfield and send the ball aimlessly up to the strikers.

How can you expect him to be up to the pace when he hasn't played in the first team for aeons? Leroy missed a penalty too. Has he played his last game for us?

What a prat you are. There was ZERO service for Lee tonight. No chance for him really when City bypass the midfield and send the ball aimlessly up to the strikers.

How can you expect him to be up to the pace when he hasn't played in the first team for aeons? Leroy missed a penalty too. Has he played his last game for us?

Thanks for the insult - I'll take it as a compliment. If you can't debate without resulting to a slanging match, I suggest you go elsewhere - before you're banned.

Thanks for the insult - I'll take it as a compliment. If you can't debate without resulting to a slanging match, I suggest you go elsewhere - before you're banned.

Where were the crosses into the box? The fact we hadn't had one shot on target the whole of the first half tells you as much as you like about the creativity we had tonight.

I was expressing my opinion without being offensive. Please explain to me why that is worthy of being banned? I just think that LM shouldn't be the ONLY scapegoat. It was a shocking TEAM "performance" and without ANY discernable service to the strikers how were they meant to perform?

And it's got to be one of the first ever games they have played together in isn't it, well there can't be many? Both lacking match practice and natrually not much understanding between eachother. Oh but everyone else is given time to 'gel'  :rolleyes:

I know you are very loyal to Lee and that has to be applauded, but you have to admit he was non-existant tonight. The service to the front two was rubbish but

Heffernan made the most of the crud that was served up and really showed

that out of the 2, he is the only one with real first team potential.

I was expressing my opinion without being offensive. Please explain to me why that is worthy of being banned? I just think that LM shouldn't be the ONLY scapegoat. It was a shocking TEAM "performance" and without ANY discernable service to the strikers how were they meant to perform?

I take being branded 'a prat' as offensive, there's no need for it.

The team did let us down but Miller in particular just wasn't interested. I can't think of anything notable he did in 2hrs. Considering this was his big chance I think he blew it.

I take being branded 'a prat' as offensive, there's no need for it.

The team did let us down but Miller in particular just wasn't interested. I can't think of anything notable he did in 2hrs. Considering this was his big chance I think he blew it.

Who setup Heff's great 20 yard + drive?

hACTUALLY, LEE MILLER DID SHOW A NICE TURN OF SKILL, 1st half, when 2 defenders were trying to pin him down at the sideline, he dinked it round and skinned them both, only just his cross after went begging! Its nice to have Heffs back, and Scott brown was impressive. and Steve-o, you are are simply awesome. i don't know how he pulled a couple of those saves off!

not all his fault, ok poor penalty but he is just back from

injury and lack of games with a midfield that played far too

deep that it looked like we had a extended back four even

tins was playing far too deep to get any service upfront,

murray was to blame for brentfords goal.

i feel for the lad miller it don't seem like things are going

his way, he just needs more games.

he was not great tonight but as i've said

nor was our midfield great which provides

the service to the strikers, miller has not had a decent

enough chance in the side and will suffer for lack

of games, i think he should go out on loan for a month

so he can be assest.

but yeah the penalty was poor :rolleyes:

While I agree with some of these points, I am not wiling to completely write of Miller yet. But I think we should look at loaning him out to at least get some games, It is not doing us or him any good in regards to his development to sit around and play reserve football here. I think we should look at sending him out for a month or three with the ability to recall if we need to.

People always forget he is still quite young and has a lot of skills.

I think the best bet for Miller is to go on a long term loan and get some footy under his bealt! I don't think he will get a chance again soon in the side maybe LDV but I can see Tins letting him go either on loan or maybe permanent back to Scotland?!

Its a shame he obviously has the talent but has never put in a convincing game for us and as we all know its about what you do on the pitch that counts and he has had his chances! (sorry Miller lovers but take the blinkers off)!! :rolleyes:

Those making up excuses for Miller - who simply is not good enough for the Ehglish 3rd Division and a complete waste of £300k - remind me of those who for 3 years justified Wilson's position with talk of stabilising the club and what he inherited and give him time.The fact is you are either good enough or not and Miller simply is not.Just how long do you have to wait for a bloke who cost £325,000 to show he is any good in the third division of English football.

Archived