IGNORED

Lay Off

Keepers Ball

Come on fellas.

Lets not start a 'witch-hunt' on Lee Miller.

OK he's not the player right now.He's been out for some time and looks like he'll never do well for us ,and now for his sake as well as ours he should go elsewhere and kickstart his career.

We can't start giving him the same treatment as Peacock.

Why not if the cap fits,(he`ll never fill Leapy`s boots anyway)

The bloke is on £2k a week, drives around in a flash car with a personlised number plate and yet could not break his way out of a paper bag. He is way out of his depth. 'I'm A Poser Get Me Out Of Here'.............

Where the hell do you get off judging Lee?? :@

I very much doubt you of all people would be able to quote figures for Lees wages, so shut your mouth and think before you speak!! :@

He had his personalised license plate when he played with Falkirk, and believe me he wasnt on good money then either. Fair enough he has a nice car, but you don't know how he is paying for that etc. again your assuming you know, and YOU don't!!

Do you know him personally, that you can judge he thinks he is better than he really is???????? no you don't, again your assuming!!!!!

If you want to critise him on his football ability then fine, go ahead, I will never ever agree with you, but your free to critise him football wise!!!

But don't ever judge someone you don't know personally ok :@ :rolleyes:

But don't ever judge someone you don't know personally ok :@  :rolleyes:

Absolutely.

All I know of Lee personally is that when a certain nutter cyclist had an end of season party, Lee was the only City player who stayed long enough to chat with said nutter, have his picture taken with him and buy some raffle tickets.

I spoke to him briefly and he came across as a genuinely nice lad. His mother was also kind enough to come along too!

Having said all that, and despite the fact I think he's good enough to succeed at City, it may well be time for him to move on. He's not going to start a league game anytime soon and at his age what's the point in reserve football?

A 20k top of the range Ford Focus. He just aint as good as he thinks he is. End Of.

Ok if you are going to do comparisions... his car, pretty ordinary really compared to other cars in the players car parks. Personalised plates, fairly common seen on plenty of cars in everyday life, in my world anyway! No one tells me how to spend MY money, what gives you the right to question what he does with his?

His game last night... compared to almost every other player there he was no better or worse, especialy if you consider his lack of match practice against others ( not his fault).

Since when did he give an interview saying he was good? I've spoke to him and told him he should be playing, and he was very modest (and polite).

The game last night was awful, but the TEAM was awful. Not any ONE player stood out for being good or bad. It was a team NON performance.

I would feel very sorry as a City fan, if he does move on, his memories of us were all so negative and bitter. I would say the same about any player. Just think back a little, Tinnion wasn't always the God people worship now. He was treated terribly and almost hounded out.

I very much doubt you of all people would be able to quote figures for Lees wages, so shut your mouth and think before you speak!! :@

He had his personalised license plate when he played with Falkirk, and believe me he wasnt on good money then either. Fair enough he has a nice car, but you don't know how he is paying for that etc. again your assuming you know, and YOU don't!!

Do you know him personally, that you can judge he thinks he is better than he really is???????? no you don't, again your assuming!!!!!

If you want to critise him on his football ability then fine, go ahead, I will never ever agree with you, but your free to critise him football wise!!!

But don't ever judge someone you don't know personally ok :@  :whistle:

Well said Whitey, your obviously a good mate to him and with the beating some people seem happy to dish out on this board in his direction hes going to need you right now.

:rolleyes:

But don't ever judge someone you don't know personally ok :@  :whistle:

Totally correct.

It's very easy to make inane slurs against a player when you get a bit wound up about something. We have no idea about young Lee and his private life is his affair, and none of us have the right to make stupid assumptions about the lad.

I think he's had a rough ride this season, his main strike partner left the club, and Tinnion hasn't exactly given him glowing support in the media in my mind.

I would imagine that having played reserve football all season, it takes a couple of games to get back into the swing of things. after all thats exactly what Tinnion said of Tony Dinning.

The fact is Lee will now get dumped back into the ressies (unless SB is unfit)

and spotty teenagers will come on slagging him off. As after all we're not happy on here unless we can rip into our own players eh boys?

Maybe it's an age thing, but I feel so utterly depressed by the sheer volume of rubbish that gets spouted on here. Occasionally illuminated by some of the brighter posts. and that general 'right to whinge' pervades the games at AG, where singing is outlawed and the moaners have domain.

...oh, sorry I got lost there,

anyhow, Lee M, good lad in my book.

Maybe it's an age thing, but I feel so utterly depressed by the sheer volume of rubbish that gets spouted on here. Occasionally illuminated by some of the brighter posts. and that general 'right to whinge' pervades the games at AG, where singing is outlawed and the moaners have domain.

...oh, sorry I got lost there,

anyhow, Lee M, good lad in my book.

You and me both mate, well said. :shifty:

:whistle:

Lee Miller, is now unfortunately the new target for the feeding frenzy, after a poor performance. Thats a fact, an unfortunate fact, but ther you go.

No better or worse than most of the team last night, and if he wasnt match fit, he shouldnt have been played.

Those who don't rate him will come on and say so, and those who do will support him, and the last thing we need is more slagging matches

Lets not go down the interminable Robbo types posts route again, all it does is wind people up against other users, degenerates into a slagging match, and shows some supporters, in either camp as peurile or vindictive, and the standard of debate drops like a stone.

We are ALL City fans (Well about 95%-the rest are various visitors to the site) and should back our team and its members.

Cheers. :rolleyes:

well said whitey!!

Mind you the next time he pays you a visit,get him on those deep fried pizza's and Tennants lager as I think he'll be a stronger player with little bit more weight to him.It would just be nice to give him a good run of matches in the first team.Once his confidence comes back,and given the chance,he'll get a regular starting place.We cant just judge him on one game every other month.

Guest LeicesterRed
Ok if you are going to do comparisions... his car, pretty ordinary really compared to other cars in the players car parks. Personalised plates, fairly common seen on  plenty of cars in everyday life, in my world anyway! No one tells me how to spend MY money, what gives you the right to question what he does with his?

His game last night... compared to almost every other player there he was no better or worse, especialy if you consider his lack of match practice against others ( not his fault).

Since when did he give an interview saying he was good? I've spoke to him and told him he should be playing, and he was very modest (and polite).

The game last night was awful, but the TEAM was awful. Not any ONE player stood out for being good or bad. It was a team NON performance.

I would feel very sorry as a City fan, if he does move on, his memories of us were all so negative and bitter. I would say the same about any player. Just think back a little, Tinnion wasn't always the God people worship now. He was treated terribly and almost hounded out.

Whilst i agree with most of your post, i do think Phillips stood out last night as quality.He was excellent for 95% of the game.

Just my opinion

Although I never met lee, he seems quite a level headed young man.

I personally rate him, and think that we are yet to see the best of him, but i have been saying that for over a year.

I would't even compare him to Roberts as lee acctually tries hard for the team, and roberts is a totally different player who like going past people but is not excactly a hard worker.

I say good luck to Lee and will be upset if he leaves.

Whilst  i  agree  with most  of  your  post,  i  do  think  Phillips  stood  out last  night  as  quality.He was  excellent  for  95% of  the  game.

Just my opinion

I'll let you have that one! He defiately kept us in the game.

Saying that he, wrongly in my opinion, has no real competition for his place so he is just about assured to start every game anyhow. He is playing under pressure, but not of the same sort some of the players were under last night.

This is pathetic! WE always have to have one person getting all the stick, at first it was peacock, then roberts got loads of stick and now miller. Can i just point out considering he had no service yesterday he played well! he hasnt played for a long time due to injury and there havent been any reserve games for a while! Now will city fans ever give players a change! flippin heck! that was his 1st game in a long time! and as for judging his personal life! thats just out of order! how much he gets paid is none of our business and he deserves to spend it how he wants!Just like every other city player! :@ :@ some people always ahve to moan about certain players all the time :@

Archived