IGNORED

Offensive Or Not?

WesM

Fellow member Wishbone has been running to teacher complaining that my avatar image should be removed.

Does anyone else find this avatar offensive??

If the majority do then I will of course remove it, although I think it's amusing.

Not exactly hardcore is it?

For teens and 20 somethings its about right, otherwise most of the pictures in the forum are boring and unnecessary after seeing them once. Its a football forum for club news and comment, and peripherals do nothing for me personally.

Guest monster red
For teens and 20 somethings its about right, otherwise most of the pictures in the forum are boring and unnecessary after seeing them once. Its a football forum for club news and comment, and peripherals do nothing for me personally.

I agree, I don't find it offensive more pointless! I don't understand why you would go to the trouble of putting it on in the first place?? :dunno:

Each to there own :dunno:

I find it highly offensive.

The man has caused more wars and damaged international relationships more than any other man on the planet.

I imagine this is a very creative use of avaters - one is being......., the other...... (complete in your own words)

The man...representing the conservatives won his countries election with an increased majority, Howard the Aussie conservative won with an increased majority. I guess they were not running for office in England. Anyway the picture is pointless and unnecessary in a football forum.

No just the majority......thats what wins elections...not left wing whiners.

'The majority is always wrong' - Henrik Ibsen

I've found that statement to be correct in most cases over the years. Just because the majority of people are extremely easily manipulated and led doesn't make them right. The overwhelming majority of the German population put Hitler into power. :dunno:

'The majority is always wrong' - Henrik Ibsen

I've found that statement to be correct in most cases over the years. Just because the majority of people are extremely easily manipulated and led doesn't make them right. The overwhelming majority of the German population put Hitler into power.  :dunno:

Football forums are great for football fans, politics, well we forums for that too.

Guest Creative Accountant
No just the majority......thats what wins elections...not left wing whiners.

You don't have to be a left wing whiner to find Bush's victory deeply worrying. Personally, I'm just a human being who cares about human rights. I'm also not in favour of little things like illegal wars which destabilise entire regions and make the world a much more dangerous place. But, hey, that's what the majority of Americans wanted so that's what they'll get. I hope they spend the next four years reflecting upon their idiocy as they cash their unemployment cheques.

Archived