IGNORED

Jacki Shirts

One Team

Not sure who the lad was selling the Jacki shirts on Saturday outside Wedlocks but top drawer mate!

Think I was the first one to buy, actually and was most impressed - Tommy one looks good too.

Are you planning further "Ashton Greats"?

One Team

Tomarse that was I'm getting a jacki one at Brentford. They are pretty smart.

Not sure who the lad was selling the Jacki shirts on Saturday outside Wedlocks but top drawer mate!

Think I was the first one to buy, actually and was most impressed - Tommy one looks good too.

Are you planning further "Ashton Greats"?

One Team

Thanks.

Yes, we are planning more in the New Year.

Jacki has proved to be very popular, unsurprisingly, though we still have a few left if anyone still wants one.

If anyone wants to add specific players they'd like to see in the 'Ashton Greats' series (Tinnion, Gow and Jacki so far) to this thread, we'll take your opinions into account when deciding which one to do next.

Ive accually seen alot of them out and about.

Any chance of getting one in my size?

Try an XL, Ja. The sizes are big, but I couldn't tell you for sure if it would fit you without you trying it on.

Anyway, black is very slimming, so I'm sure it will be fine.

Guest east_dundry_red
<br /> Try an XL, Ja. The sizes are big, but I couldn't tell you for sure if it would fit you without you trying it on.

Anyway, black is very slimming, so I'm sure it will be fine.

cheeky bugger!

Alan Dicks?

But how many blokes would be prepared to walk around wearing a T-shirt with the single word "DICKS" emblazoned on it. And I wonder how many women would want to buy it...come to think of it, it would probably sell well in the female size down in Brislington...

Guest east_dundry_red

;)

Just what are you implying about us Brislington girls???!!!! :o
<br /> I think he's trying to emply brislington girls are slappers! :P;)^_^:o;):blink::D:(

Can i get away with saying taht? if not i apologise!

Can you get the Tinnion ones in long sleeved?

If so, how much?

Cheers.

We have donated the Tinnion design to Tins for him to use as his testimonial t-shirt, which is now available to buy in the club shop, with a choice of two different designs on the back.

Currently, it is only available as a short-sleeved t-shirt, but as all proceeds go to Tins' testimonial fund, it's well worth buying.

Archived