IGNORED

Dinning

aa_bcfc

Dinning has been very poor in his last two games at Ashton. I was hoping he was the dominant midfielder we have been crying out for. I hope I am wrong but I have got this horrible feeling that he might become another relatively highly paid underachiever. (The type Louis Carey spoke about).

I expressed the very same concern after he signed for City and he came out in the EP a few days later saying that having a contract wouldn't effect his drive and effort on the pitch.

Hmmmm........because of that I'm prepared to give him the benfit of the doubt and put his last two poor displays down to form.

I expressed the very same concern after he signed for City and he came out in the EP a few days later saying that having a contract wouldn't effect his drive and effort on the pitch.

Hmmmm........because of that I'm prepared to give him the benfit of the doubt and put his last two poor displays down to form.

Robbo - it doesnt help that the team in general have played extremely poor in his last two games as well. Conincidence?

C_Roberts - had their played played in Showumni instead of being felled we may have conceeded there so that was a professional foul of the highest order today. Or you could call it deliberate cheating :dunno:

He didnt have a good game at all.

Lets hope we have an improved performance all round.

Archived