IGNORED

Yellow Wristbands

whitey_03

I know this subject has been done to death, but could anyone help me and post a web address or link to where I can get one of these wristbands.

I have the blue " beat the bullying " one, and would like to compliment it with the yellow cancer fund one, following cancer touching my life taking my grandfather.

Any help, will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Rob :D

But if you buy it from Ebay then the charity doesnt get the money !!!

Its the lance armstrong live long appeal if I remember correctly, Have a google search and see what it comes back with.

in theroy it does, just you are paying somebody else extra money! because unless the band is fake - which it can be! they have orginaly purchased the band off of the official site so therefore money HAS gone to charity

in theroy it does, just you are paying somebody else extra money! because unless the band is fake - which it can be! they have orginaly purchased the band off of the official site so therefore money HAS gone to charity

If you buy it off eBay then the LAF obviously got the money when the band was originally bought, but if were to buy it direct from the LAF then they would recieve twice as much money.

How long did it take for your beat bullying bad to come through whitey_03?

My blue band took about 2/3 weeks to reach me but was worth the wait. Looking at the BBC website, the demand for these is overwhelming so you should expect a bit of a wait.

Colored bracelets for guys......groans.

Look its not a fashion statement, its basically because my life was touched with cancer, and i would like ti show that i am supporting the steps taken to rid the world of cancer.

My blue band took about 2/3 weeks to reach me but was worth the wait. Looking at the BBC website, the demand for these is overwhelming so you should expect a bit of a wait.

Look its not a fashion statement, its basically because my life was touched with cancer, and i would like ti show that i am supporting the steps taken to rid the world of cancer.

Me too Whitey, nothing personal, its just not me, I moved on.

I got 8 yellow wristbands left out of the 10 I bought from the lance armstrong foundation website. They took about 2 months to get here and there all sealed in there own individual bag.

I'm selling most of them to friends and familly asking them to put the money towards the Tsunami appeal. So 2 charitys benefit from them.

I got 8 yellow wristbands left out of the 10 I bought from the lance armstrong foundation website. They took about 2 months to get here and there all sealed in there own individual bag.

I'm selling most of them to friends and familly asking them to put the money towards the Tsunami appeal. So 2 charitys benefit from them.

How much are you selling them for?? :D

I like the idea that you have backed one charity, now doing your bit to back another :laugh::angry::ph34r::cool:

Archived