IGNORED

Yellow Wristbands

whitey_03

I got 8 yellow wristbands left out of the 10 I bought from the lance armstrong foundation website. They took about 2 months to get here and there all sealed in there own individual bag.

I'm selling most of them to friends and familly asking them to put the money towards the Tsunami appeal. So 2 charitys benefit from them.

got any bands left?!

pm, if you have and you are willing to sell them!

cheers

"We're sorry but there are no more available.

If you placed your order before 31st December you will receive your wristband."

As quoted from the onelife website. My bully band did come the other day in the post so rest assured all those who ordered the bands before that date. They will eventually come in the post.

"We're sorry but there are no more available.

If you placed your order before 31st December you will receive your wristband."

As quoted from the onelife website. My bully band did come the other day in the post so rest assured all those who ordered the bands before that date. They will eventually come in the post.

I am waiting for mine, i ordered it around about the 19th of december

there are also new black and white ones by nike to combat rascism in football.

Where can you get these ones mate, or is your post just as a joke. When i say joke I don't mean to say you are a racist, and I hope you don't take it in that way.

Anyway, where can you get these black and white ones :D

Guest john-acs

Yellow wristbands can be found at: www.workwithus.org

Click on the 'BUY' channel and then Ayrshire Cancer Support.

Orders by post www.ayrshirecancersupport.org

Immediate delivery.

All proceeds to help cancer patients, their families and the bereaved.

Its called fashion like when david beckham had a parting in hes hair EVERY ONE COPYED. now celeb's are wearing these yellow, blue, and now black and white, bans and people need to be in the fashion 2 I even got one : ;):D so thats there sooo all of a sudden so many people want them.

Why does everyone all of a sudden feel so strongly about wearing these bands for different causes. I agree their a good ideal, but why does it take a wristband to make people donate to different charities.

The blue one which I wear required no charity contribution and is a show of support for the campaign to raise awareness. I used to bully some people in a way. I regret the way I was and if one person sees my band and therefore doesnt hit someone on one day, or doesnt call someone names that day, then the band has done something to slow what is a discgraceful act.

It is so hard for bullied children because everything matters so much more when you are younger too. It may also make them feel better to know that other people care about them and what they go through.

Thats my reasoning anyway, since you asked.

The blue one which I wear required no charity contribution and is a show of support for the campaign to raise awareness.  I used to bully some people in a way.  I regret the way I was and if one person sees my band and therefore doesnt hit someone on one day, or doesnt call someone names that day, then the band has done something to slow what is a discgraceful act.

It is so hard for bullied children because everything matters so much more when you are younger too.  It may also make them feel better to know that other people care about them and what they go through.

Thats my reasoning anyway, since you asked.

Tis a nice gesture, however there is some severe irony placed with these bloody blue bands, considering Kids up and down the country are getting battered by people wanting to nick their bands to sell on fleabay.

If anyone wants a yellow one i have 7-8 left as i got 10 shiped from the states.

Archived