IGNORED

Enough Is Enough!

Collis

The atmosphere needs a boost and the Wedlocks can easily do this. So this my final plea.

I know members of the board read this forum, so please consider it again.

Tinnion has said it himself - That when the fans are singing loudly it can help the team go that extra little bit further in order to score a goal and get us out of this league.

We need home consistancy to go up, and i believe that opening the Wedlocks to home fans can improve our home record.

Thank You. :dunno:

It's that simple is it?

No. But it can increase our chances. The only passion left in Ashton Gate IMO is the lads in the Williams Block E who are doing a great job.

Remember the QPR and Plymouth games last season?

Please sign your support below!

No.  But it can increase our chances.  The only passion left in Ashton Gate IMO is the lads in the Williams Block E who are doing a great job. 

Remember the QPR and Plymouth games last season?

Granted that most of the noise comes from Williams Block E,but I've also heard noise coming from the Dolman and Atyeo,not as loud or consistent I admit.

They do a great job over there but to say they are the only ones with any passion is a bit strong.

It don't say on my season ticket that if you don't sing you ain't allowed in,it takes all sorts to support city in their own way.

Some don't want to follow the crowd.

How much passion was there from around the ground when Goodfellow,then Roberts scored against Hartlepool.

I ain't knocking anyone,positive support is fantastic,just moving to E Block and singing is not everyones cup of tea.

And those pillars would get right on my nerves.

I,m sorry but i cant see what difference its going to make what stand you sit in. The attendants is going down each home game because the way we,re playing not because of where you sit. If we continue the way we,re going we,ll be down to six thousand coming to each game again and only because their season ticket holders and already paid to watch. Gaps are starting to apear in stands and without good football being played things are only going to get worse. Sorry but its a fact.

I like this post :dunno: East End rocks :Music10: :Party27: :Music10: :Party27:unites our support and gives atmosphere.

Give it back.

Realisticaly we`re broke and the cant afford it :( pleas will come.

There again we cant afford NOT to have it :city:

I,m sorry but i cant see what difference its going to make what stand you sit in. The attendants is going down each home game because the way we,re playing not because of where you sit. If we continue the way we,re going we,ll be down to six thousand coming to each game again and only because their season ticket holders and already paid to watch. Gaps are starting to apear in stands and without good football being played things are only going to get worse. Sorry but its a fact.

It will unite our scattered support :dunno: and cheer up :(

There used to be noise from all sides of the ground but it was dictated by what was happening on the pitch - decent attacking, passing, on the ground football - not hoofing it and hoping.

Atmosphere has always been dictated by football with one exception in my experience and that is Portsmouth - incredible support but then they have some decent footballers to watch, mostly the opposition.

Many brilliant memories.... to colonise again should be paramount!

We should be allowed to bring "bog rolls" now there was a sight when

BIG JOHN nodded one home from a corner! 20 "bog rolls" streaming over the crowd and onto the net/six yard box... happy days! keeper (not impressed) having to pick em all up..

Guest city slicker 71

Go on then one for the road, and I'm sure Mr Lansdown is well aware of my take on the subject!

Regards and good luck on your quest,

City Slicker 71

Do you want the east end so you can sing about killing people like many people at huddersfield did with regard to the east end?

Yes it does create a marginally better attitude to the morgue, but if we are playing well enough or even playing good footy the crowd would get involved.

When even the h block in the williams is quiet and the f block in the atyeo you know it is bad and at the moment it is very bad to watch.

Do you want the east end so you can sing about killing people like many people at huddersfield did with regard to the east end?

Yes it does create a marginally better attitude to the morgue, but if we are playing well enough or even playing good footy the crowd would get involved.

When even the h block in the williams is quiet and the f block in the atyeo you know it is bad and at the moment it is very bad to watch.

H BLOCK :( WELL Thats close but not close enough :dunno:

try e block in fact come and join e block.All wellcome.

I thought it was said that 'the Eastend was like having an extra player on the pitch'. It looks like they could do with some help, so how about it? :dunno:

It would be a good gesture by the club following all the illnesses, suspensions, injuries, incidents and transfers of the past few weeks. We need something to regain the focus!

Guest BCFC_DEANO

yea got to bring back east end.cant say I'm really enjoying going to football at moment.enjoyed last season making my way from town via most pubs.getting in ground,sit anywhere and have singsong with mates.not now.tried williams againts everton but far to many burberry boys.like tinman said good atmosphere is like extra player and with far too many players not performing,we defenetly need that extra player.other than that its wasted 125 peterborough,175 hartlepool.give it back to the fans who want it.maybe we can fund it with the sale of tommy.or pay a £1 when exchanging season ticket.don't mind just give it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone tell me why we can't sit in the east end? Surely at a time when the team's form is somewhat suspect the club should be exploiting every situation that will encourage the team to play at a higher level. The East end would certainly help. So go on SL be dynamic and listen to the fans

Can someone tell me why we can't sit in the east end? Surely at a time when the team's form is somewhat suspect the club should be exploiting every situation that will encourage the team to play at a higher level. The East end would certainly help. So go on SL be dynamic and listen to the fans

Apparently it costs to much to steward/police and to keep moving the fence :o

1)Stewards/police depends on oppositon played,not wether we are in the East End.the end.

2)Moving the fence? either leave it in same place or just have netting which seems to be good enough for prem clubs :dunno:

Seems to me they just cant be bothered :(:city::city:

Archived