IGNORED

Troublemakers A Disgrace

deadratinmycider

Guest WillsbridgeRed
TG doesn't want to hear excuses. This is for the good of the masses and you are guilty. Hopefully your untimely demise, albeit through your own clumsy error, will strike enough fear into persistent offenders that they will in future check that they have the correct spelling.

P.S You can't shoot me, I shot you first.

But my henchmen are bigger than yours :yawn:

I love you, ;)  you really have made me laugh with your poetic vision of the CSF, if you had ANY clue at all about what you were talking about you would realise that:

1) No decent football casual would be seen wearing burberry...so 1990's....try lacoste, one true saxon, paul & shark, CP Company, Duffer of St George.

2) The average age of most Firms is in the late 20's early 30's many of City's "lads are in their 40's and beyond.FACT.

3)Where the hell have you got this hanging around McDonalds spitting thing......You really have made me giggle with that one, surely these animals would be too busy murdering children or robbing old women.  :yawn:

So where do I sign up to this hardened gang of well-dressed clandestine assassins you speak of? You sound as if you know them well. Incidentally, how many do the CSF (and is that just CSF or the REAL CSF?) number these days? And do they have some kind of mission statement, as they seem to be all the rage these days? 'Ripping out seats since 1972' perhaps?

Sorry mate, still sounds like a bit of a small-town joke to me (incidentally, have you seen the Ali G sketch where he is talking about the 'Staines massive' fighting with the neighbouring gang over ownership of the local swings? You should...a few home truths!) There's a whole world out there....perhaps you could pass that on to your well-dressed CSF henchmen?

PS I love you too! :D

Indeed Stalin was a lovely chap. Only the biggest killer of all time.

Mao he was lovely too...how many died in the Great Leap Forward again?

Maybe we should demand Hitler? May have cost well over 50 million lives but hey, he got the trains running on time.

And was there football hooliganism during Stalin's rule, and is there football hooliganism in today's North Korea? No. I rest my case.

Archived