IGNORED

Shutup !

Portland Bill

Some of the abuse TINS and some of the players are getting on here is BANG OUT OF ORDER. Infact, it is embarresing (sp)for a lot of people to write some of the things about a person who has played over 500 GAMES for this club. Emotions are running high tonight, but personal abuse towards a Bristol City legend is not on. :@

Some of the abuse TINS and some of the players are getting on here is BANG OUT OF ORDER. Infact, it is embarresing (sp)for a lot of people to write some of the things about a person who has played over 500 GAMES for this club. Emotions are running high tonight, but personal abuse towards a Bristol City legend is not on.  :@

Trouble is people have no moral backbone nowadays. I'm as passionate about City as anyone but lets retain some proportion: we are talking league 1 football here.

Some of the abuse TINS and some of the players are getting on here is BANG OUT OF ORDER. Infact, it is embarresing (sp)for a lot of people to write some of the things about a person who has played over 500 GAMES for this club. Emotions are running high tonight, but personal abuse towards a Bristol City legend is not on.  :@

So him slating people in the press is ok then.Perhaps if he took a leaf out of sir alex fergusons book or arsene venger's and stuck by them in front of the cameras and press and then did all the bollocking behind closed doors the players might have more respect for him.

Guest Kingswood Gas

It happens, I remember some of the abuse gasheads gave to Ollie at the end it was bang out of order. Thats the thing with football it gets peoples emotions going.

Perhaps some of the verbals and gesturing Tinnion was getting at the ground may have been, in your opinion, out of order. But this supposed 'legend' (not for me) status should not make him immune from criticism. It is completely irrelevant. He was given a job to do and he is not doing it. Criticism will ensue.

It happens, I remember some of the abuse gasheads gave to Ollie at the end it was bang out of order. Thats the thing with football it gets peoples emotions going.

Right! and tonights performance deserves the amount of abuse that has been dished out.

To me the words "clueless" and "lack of spark" spring to mind.No team made effort on target untill the 61st min and barely a shot on goal all game.

No shape, no drive, players lacking confidence when on the ball and frankly Walsall deserved the win.

The chances of the play-offs are now remote at best and I fear that its another season the poxy lower leagues.

Yet another season passed by when when we all thought " it'll be this season" in August 2004.

What is it with our club? Consistantly failing to deliver whilst teams like Wigan,Plymouth,Qpr all pass us by.This season it'll be Luton and Hull and next it'll be Yeovil and Tranmere.

I can't wait....... :Sleep12:

ok, i havent abused him before at games or here

but were lieing in a pathetic postion on a really sad run with no hope out of this division since tinnion took charge and you don't think he expects any abuse??

ok, personal abuse is wrong but its looking like Tinnion was the wrong appointment and could very well set us back years, its no wonder people gave him abuse for a 1-0 defeat at HOME to walsall ###

I am embarrassed (sp) to. I'm embarrassed (sp)to be a Bristol City supporter tonight

Guest Jacqui S

:yawn: I'm embarassed to be a City supporter too - but not because of the Manager or players, but because of the fans.

"Our players lack confidence" - hmmm wonder why? Perhaps because some of the idiots like the guy behind me were booing away in the first 20 minutes of the game.

OK - we are not playing well. There are team problems. But how can fans criticise the players for "lack of passion" when the negativity many of our fans display work to the opposition's advantage time after time?

And as for the shouts for Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Doherty - Tinnion called all players in and asked for commitment. Tommy clearly ain't interested. Now, do I want to support a team that has an inexperienced but committed Manager who has waited a lifetime for this opportunity and is willing to give his all to the cause, or to support disinterested, uncommitted players who haven't given their all for several seasons? Not a difficult choice.

I'm sure that many of those braying for Tinnion's blood are the same ones mouthing off that Danny Wilson must go last season - and now he's flavour of the month and should have stayed?! Please Mr Lansdown, don't bow to the pressure.

For crying out loud, we were 7th at the start of this evening. Hardly relegation material.

Fickle? Majority of City fans? Surely not!!!!!

Guest we8thegas
Trouble is people have no moral backbone nowadays. I'm as passionate about City as anyone but lets retain some proportion: we are talking league 1 football here.

division 3 old money!!!

Guest silkman
:yawn: I'm embarassed to be a City supporter too - but not because of the Manager or players, but because of the fans.

"Our players lack confidence" - hmmm wonder why?  Perhaps because some of the idiots like the guy behind me were booing away in the first 20 minutes of the game. 

OK - we are not playing well.  There are team problems.  But how can fans criticise the players for "lack of passion" when the negativity many of our fans display work to the opposition's advantage time after time?

And as for the shouts for Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Doherty - Tinnion called all players in and asked for commitment.  Tommy clearly ain't interested.  Now, do I want to support a team that has an inexperienced but committed Manager who has waited a lifetime for this opportunity and is willing to give his all to the cause, or to support disinterested, uncommitted players who haven't given their all for several seasons?  Not a difficult choice.

I'm sure that many of those braying for Tinnion's blood are the same ones mouthing off that Danny Wilson must go last season - and now he's flavour of the month and should have stayed?!  Please Mr Lansdown, don't bow to the pressure.

For crying out loud, we were 7th at the start of this evening.  Hardly relegation material. 

Fickle?  Majority of City fans?  Surely not!!!!!

Jacqui?

How many games do you attend?

This is the seventh rubbish game on the trot at Ashton Gate - I have paid for three season tickets at great expense,regrettably.

I was disappointed with Cardiff 2004, I was not chanting for TD tonight - you are generalising. I didn't hear anyone in the Williams chanting for Tommy.

Fan's negativity has only built up over a period of time - get real - any other club in the same situation would be getting the same jip - Bristol C are no exception to the rule- have you ever watched another club???

It is irrelevant in his current post whether he played one or five hundred games for City and he is certainly not a legend in my opinion.

Guest CityCrazy92

did u go watch the game?

because the game i was watchin was embarresing!

if tinman really loves this club he will leave

Guest jon bid

You've got to stop going on about tinnion being a city legend...just because he played over 500 games for us doesn't make hime a good manager. I have witnessed some of the poorest performances I have ever seen this season - would you still back tinnion if he got us relegated just because he has played over 500 games for the club?

If i was at work and some guy started gesturing to me because things werent going my way id smack him in the mouth,shouting swearing at him is what expect from kids yobs or imbreeds..frankly its disgusting why does a man desrve so much hate after all he has done on the pitch???

sad real sad.

If i was at work and some guy started gesturing to me because things werent going my way id smack him in the mouth,shouting swearing at him is what expect from kids yobs or imbreeds..frankly its disgusting why does a man desrve so much hate after all he has done on the pitch???

sad real sad.

If i was at work and some guy started gesturing to me because things werent going my way id smack him in the mouth,shouting swearing at him is what  expect from kids yobs or imbreeds..frankly its disgusting why does a man desrve so much hate after all he has done on the pitch???

sad real sad.

So, the person who was abusing you (a heinous crime in your opinion) would receive a slap round the chops from your good self.

Two wrongs making a right?

How does that work then?

It is irrelevant in his current post whether he played one or five hundred games for City and he is certainly not a legend in my opinion.

Archived