IGNORED

Renewing Your Season Ticket?

grebes

I think the problem with this is that supporters will all be devided due to different circumstances i.e. family, age etc.... but one thing is for sure, the people that do renew their season tickets will be hoping for a much better return next season! I personally will be getting a season ticket next year but mainly because i have nothing better to be doing other than supporting my club on the frontlines but i think the supporters views on current matters are only going to be heard once they stop showing up!!

To be honest finances will dictate whether I get another Season Ticket or not, but at the same time if come the end of the season we are still playing dull unentertaining football, then I really can't see how things will change much over the close season, and this could also dictate whether I renew or not.

It's not a question about being a loyal supporter or not. At this moment in time I know quite a lot of people that are not looking forward to games anymore, and in some cases feel conned by the club. Conned for putting the prices of tickets up yet again at the beginning of the season, yet are seemingly getting nothing in return from the club.

Football is about supporting your team through thick and thin, but when half of the squad can't be bothered, then why should you put yourself out - struggle to afford a season ticket and then get what we are currently getting in return?

I want to renew my season ticket again, just like I have done for the past 3 years. I just hope that come the end of the season I can find a good enough reason to do so.

I havent had a season ticket since the first year the Dolman was open.I used to go to all the home and most away back in late 60`s early 70`s.

I agree with what you are saying they have taken to much away from us and we are now just £ signs the end.

I have been to most home games this season and we have been on the slippery slope since S. Weds game.

We have been taken back at least 3years now and I still think D.W should of stayed for his final season with maybe Tins as assistant.

I didnt go last night I chose to save the £45.00 at least that it would of cost.

Guest Huntman

Season ticket and City 2000 membership are going in the bin next season.

I blame Lansdown.

If he had a person runnig Hargreaves Lansdown who had shown year-on-year improvement in results would he have sacked them in order to bring in someone more inexperienced? No

So why do it with Bristol City?

Then we have a virign manager but, does he bring in and inexperienced assistant? No

He brings in a virgin assistant manager.

Two managerial virgins playing out a Greek tragedy at Ashton Gate.

Funny how Wilson seems to be turning MK Dons around. Must be just luck though.

:city:

I may be confused but to me it seems that you don't have to own a season ticket to be a City supporter, do we expect fans abroad to buy season tickets?

For me I started watching City with a friend who was a fan during the first year of Wilson and was swiftly convinced to buy the season ticket because I enjoyed the football I was watching, at the time we were playing in a similar position in the league to where we are now.

This season however the football has in general been dull and inconsistent, with the concept of a team appearing to of gone out the window. As things stand I will not be renewing my season ticket but instead picking and choosing matches next season on the basis of wanting to enjoy watching it, something I am not doing at the moment.

I may well have second thoughts on it by the end of the season, but that is the way I have felt for the last couple of months anyway.

Whether I am at the ground or not I support City though :city:

Guest voda red

I can remember the cup run in the early 90s when we beat Swindon,Chelsea etc with a team of average footballers with hearts the size of a mountain. The likes of Lewy,Humphries , Turner etc. They went out every week like they were playing there last game of football, there attitude were they were one of us.

Last night was aload of over rated lazy wage earners that were more worried about losing a Friday night out on the p*ss.

Doe to the company I work for I had to go to Old Trafford when Exeter played Man U. What I saw that day was a flash back to the above, part time players who could not believe their chance to play at Old Trafford. In the last 10 minutes I saw at least 3 Exeter players layed out with cramp STILL getting back up to fight on to proberbly pull off their greastest ever result to the hysteria of their 12000 travelling supporters. When was the last time our team did that for us.

I don't expect to win every game but I expect the team to play like they do.

Last night was the most cowardly, lazy unorganised effort I have ever witnessed at the gate.

I feel the team now have to do something to win my loyalty back instead of me just excepting this every week.

The tide has turned,WE are now the club and the players have to understand that they must play for us.

I am glad to read the views today that have shown the true feelings of our great fans.

Enough said.

"THE REST IS UP TO THE TEAM"

Dolman Stand Block D Row R Seat 25. That's been my place for the last 12 years, my first game was a 1-1 draw vs blackpool when i was 9. And my grandfather buys me a season ticket every year for my birthday, i am at uni and i come down as much as i can, if i don't go, someone else in me family has it. I love this club dearly, and i am proud to parade the badge of this club around wherever i go. I'll be in that seat next year. I think its just the problem that the players don't show the bite that TD showed all those yeras ago, or the dominance / leadership of the great Shaun Taylor. I would move heaven and earth to play for city, they gotta prove themselves, and it's gotta be soon.

However, i don't see how people would buy the 5 year season tickets that i heard that you can buy, we could be in the Dr Martins league or whatever its called. but i'll still go. City till I die.

I'll be renewing my season ticket next season, not because of who plays on the pitch every week or whos in charge. Reason why i'll be renewing my season ticket is because i love the club!

You might love the club, but does the club love you?

After watching last night I'm not so sure if many of the players care too much about us fans. If they did they would never have dished up a performance like that.

As for renewing season tickets for myself and 2 children? Undecided, the the fact that I'm even considering spending my time and money elsewhere says it all really.

You might love the club, but does the club love you?

After watching last night I'm not so sure if many of the players care too much about us fans. If they did they would never have dished up a performance like that.

As for renewing season tickets for myself and 2 children? Undecided, the the fact that I'm even considering spending my time and money elsewhere says it all really.

Good point RedM, we all have given so much time, effort and suffered heartache and not really got much else back.

I am undecided. I know my old man and sister will undoubtedly renew their season tickets and i will recieve much grief off of them and be labelled a "part timer" for sure but ive had enough. I see a difference and City might recieve my income for another season. If not they wont - simple as really.

If Rovers got relagated to the Conference, I'd still get a season ticket.

Support your club through thick and thin.

Shouldn't that say when, not if? Why don't you Gas fans get lost and stop intruding on private grief. Try concentrating on your own miserable bunch of no-hopers and leave us to grieve for our beloved club in peace.

Archived