IGNORED

The Kits With The Badges

bringbacktherobin

Wow, i never realised how fond i was of the old Robin badge!

It is by far the best looking badge on that kit.

Prefer cider head's badge to the proposed one.

1, Robin,

2, Cider Heads' design,

3, Current badge,

4, 'the other one'

Guest Slinky
currentkit5hy.jpg

The top right plain robin badge stands out a mile as the best. For one thing it's the only one that doesn't need Bristol City written on it for people to know the club it represents.

Guys,

although I love CH's design, the reason why they want to scrap the unicorns is so that the middle bit can be clearly visible...

therefore, if we look at the shirts made, if the CH badge was scaled down to how our current badge is, are we not going to have the same problem of not being able to see the detail?

Yes, the boat and Brizzle castle is naff and looks aweful, but they are scrapping the unicorns for better visability...

I'd just like to say that i ###### hate the new badge with an absolute passion.

Guys,

although I love CH's design, the reason why they want to scrap the unicorns is so that the middle bit can be clearly visible...

therefore, if we look at the shirts made, if the CH badge was scaled down to how our current badge is, are we not going to have the same problem of not being able to see the detail?

Yes, the boat and Brizzle castle is naff and looks aweful, but they are scrapping the unicorns for better visability...

I'd just like to say that i ###### hate the new badge with an absolute passion.

i take your point but the current badge is too small..

still the robin stands out the best.

It is pretty obvious that most people still have affection to the old bridge/robin design. The board have already stated that they want to use the robin for identity. Why not just revert back to the old design then everyone will be happy, the fans cause its the mutz nutz, the board cause it wont cost anything to re-design!

So other than it says 'Bristol City', if you saw the castle design lying around, not sure it would mean anything.

The 'robin' one however - football, robin, Bristol Suspension bridge, I would suggest 90% of footie fans would work out who it is!

Archived