IGNORED

A Big Advantage For Us On Saturday

cheshire_red

I've just noticed that Notts County are playing away tonight at Peterboro. After there FA Cup game at Middlesboro on Saturday they could well be feeling the effects of a hard set of matches over the last couple of weeks. Meanwhile our lads have had a nice little mid-season break and should be refreshed and keen as mustard.

What if Notts County get a good win tonight? and go into Saturdays game with City on a high and in good form.

Without a game so far this year City could be a little ring rusty.Theres alot to be said for momentum.

I'd be happy with a draw at Meadow Lane.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I don't think saturday will be the difficult game that some people are anticipating.

I'm sure the 11 players put out will be at the top of their game, and justify the large wages they receive.

I'm also sure, unlike Ashton gate, Meadow Lane doesn't slope, so we will not have to worry about playing up a hill - I'm sure Mr Wilson will be very happy with this

We've had loads of heavy rain here in Poshland. That London Road pitch will be a really heavy mud bath tonight, very tiring on player's legs! If Sagi Burton then plays his usual game, there'll be a few bruised (at least) Notts legs come the end.

This is a must win game for Posh so they can climb above Notts. Barry Fry also reckons they wuz robbed on Saturday, so they will be going for a win and taking no prisoners tonight.

Archived