IGNORED

Lita

Collis

See I think thats wrong, and I think Peter Taylor is an idiot.

I believe that call-ups should be based on performance's in previous matches. When Lita came on against Holland he did more in 20 minutes then all of the other strikers did in the entire game, and scored a goal to top it off.

The only reason the others have been called up is they are all known players in the premiership.

See I think thats wrong, and I think Peter Taylor is an idiot.

I believe that call-ups should be based on performance's in previous matches.  When Lita came on against Holland he did more in 20 minutes then all of the other strikers did in the entire game, and scored a goal to top it off.

The only reason the others have been called up is they are all known players in the premiership.

You can't understand that?

Of course Premiership/Championship players get priority... I can guarentee you if Lita had moved up a division since his debut he'd be in the squad still.

If he was called up he wouldn't have started and probably wouldn't have even played.

Remember he was only selected as a replacement in the first place.

He'll get his chance again.

Guest markreynolds1986

Its true , Players playing in champ and Prem are always going to get prioty because they are playing agaisnt better players on a regular basis so are always going to be picked ahead of a "div 2" player , and if we continue to stay in this division it will only be a matter of time until Lita and other young players will notice they wont get the international recogniton they deserve playing at city.

Its true , Players playing in champ and Prem are always going to get prioty because they are playing agaisnt better players on a regular basis so are always going to be picked ahead of a "div 2" player , and if we continue to stay in this division it will only be a matter of time until Lita and other young players will notice they wont get the international recogniton they deserve playing at city.

I suspect they've noticed already. whistling.gif

He should be absolutely thrilled to bits for having had the opportunity to play for his country, very few good footballers get that chance never mind a young kid from the lower leagues. If he improves a lot - and AG coaching is a worry in that area - he may get another chance but to be honest, there will have to be a lot of injuries in the squad to give him that chance. He had his chance and did his best and the ball looked like it bounced off the side of his head into the goal - scoring for England is something he will never forget

Of course Premiership/Championship players get priority... I can guarentee you if Lita had moved up a division since his debut he'd be in the squad still.

If he was called up he wouldn't have started and probably wouldn't have even played.

Why should Premiership/Championship players get priority? That makes no sense at all, if you could enough on your merits you should be in the team.

I'm sure that is the view of Taylor who must think that there are better strikers than Lita in England.

My opinion is that he done enough to be in the squad but its Peter Taylor veiw that count.

My opinion is that he done enough to be in the squad but its Peter Taylor view that count.

What? Lita got on as sub in a meanlingless friendly against Holland after there had been injuries to other players.

The upcoming games are much more serious with far more at stake and better players than Lita are now available.Peter Taylor has made the right decision in leaving Lita out.

I agree with you there me old bean, one word "Rosenior"

With the exception of the Oldham game, since playing for England under 21s, Leroy has looked out of sorts. i wouldn't pick him for England even if I would persist with him at City.

Scooter Red

Guest DAMIEN-LITA

Although Leroy will be a bit peed off, It will make him more hungry, This is also a vital time in the season for City and we need him on form and (not injured) This is a blessing for City really.

It wont be long before he is back in his England shirt people !!

Guest DAMIEN-LITA

[quote=DAMIEN-LITA,Mar 18 2005, 11:37 It will make him more hungry, This is also a vital time in the season for City and we need him on form!!!!!

GOD I,M GOOD !!!

Should have put a couple of quid on him today

Archived