IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

BTT

If G block isn't full of singing loons I WILL be sending press gangs into the Wedlocks and Red and White bar ph34r.gif

Guest b.doug

Please don't sit there as i have already renewed my season ticket there and i find people who sing irritating songs annoying. praying smiley.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Please don't sit there as i have already renewed my season ticket there and i find people who sing irritating songs annoying.  praying smiley.gif

1. Move

2. Get used to it.

3. Sing along.

To be honest, I was hoping the club would get together with us at an early stage, so whatever area we were moving to could be designated as a singing area.

A post I made on the Steve l forum didn't really provide a decent response from Colin S, so our migration has had to be arranged ourselves.

Unfortunatly people like yourself will be affected, but I'm sure you will enjoy having a boisterous, happy crowd around you.

Block G makes sense.

From what you guys have said there is a lot of space there for others to join in (more so that in the Williams, I imagine?)

The noise is more likely to spread along the stand (than in the Williams where it is divided by Platinum, Directors and Press box)

If you go to the back the acoustics should be ok.

There are already a fair few singers in Blocks A+B so why not change your seat or at least shift along to Block G every once in a while.

AND from there you can point at the building work and sing "what I load of rubble" biggrin.gif

englandsmile4wf.gifcity.gif

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Why block g of the dolman lads?????  Why not In the williams,next to the away fans or in the ateyo behind the goal where fickle fans aren't going to move from their seat.

don't sit in the Willaims Stand, especially behind the away dug out.

We had 2 years sitting behind the biggest moaners in the history of the world! Why bother going to the match is you are going to slate everyone and everything? blink.gif

Wont be sitting their again and if you are reading this THANKS FOR MOANING AND RUINING THE LAST 2 SEASONS.

ranting.gif

I have been trying to spread the word to all of me mates who support City to get to the G-Block! The atmostphere in the E-Block was brilliant, I was only in there for the Vale and Bournemouth home matches but it was great fun. The more people up there the more fun it will be, Maybe as it is not the gathering place for stewards we wont be told to sit down as frequently. Why not have some fun at Ashton Gate instead of just going for the sake of it. Actually looking forward to a home game was a strange feeling! Role on next season YOU REDS! city.gif

Guest Neo
Wills would you stop sending this back to the top banghead.gif

rolleyes.gif

Be Quite Pilnin.  wink.gif  ph34r.gif

DOLMAN BLOCK G

I might do............................ action-smiley-057.gif

Opps

I can't work out how you send it to the top. Is there a special key? unsure.gifblink.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

6 of us bought our tickets today, right at the back so I can keep an out out for people not singing

BTT :P

I may be totally out of order here and called insane but how about if all fans FOR ONCE in there lifes all sang ??? instead of sitting saying "it wasnt like this when i was alad" get over it and sing up that way we can all be heard. ie Liverpool atmosphere ..oh what a glorious night x 2 down the gate they were!!

I may be totally out of order here and called insane but how about if all fans FOR ONCE in there lifes all sang ??? instead of sitting saying "it wasnt like this when i was  alad" get over it and sing up that way we can all be heard. ie Liverpool atmosphere ..oh what a glorious night x 2 down the gate they were!!

good point, can't argue with that smile.gif

city fans at sheffield today were quality, never stopped singing.

now if we can get those guys 'n' girls together in the dolman g block

next season we can make a difference atmosphere wise at least smile.gif

Archived