IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest djcoakes
The 90's throwbacks and the H block crew  rofl2br.gif

Hardly competition for next season child - But we'll just have to wait to see your posts after the H block has been outsung eh!

I think you should get off your backside get a job and stop reliying on the goverment to pay yourseason ticket every year

i don't think its a exageration.You must not have been the.

the what??

I was there and I provided to the atmosphere. I would have done the same without the band. I don't need a band to sing.

Every body loves the band and without them then this club wouldnt have a heart or soul.

Ummm, not quite everybody.

If its true that without them in the ayteo it would incourage more people to go into the ayteo then I'm affraid your wrong as when the band went in the eastend the ayteo was like a ghost town.

Most of the people who enjoy a sing song were in the eastend because that is there preferred location (with or without the band). These people were also there when the band wasn't playing!!

Not quite conclusive proof.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I think you should get off your backside get a job and stop reliying on the goverment to pay yourseason ticket every year

Running out of things to say then young 'un? devil.gif

Guest djcoakes
the what??

I was there and I provided to the atmosphere. I would have done the same without the band. I don't need a band to sing.

Ummm, not quite everybody.

Most of the people who enjoy a sing song were in the eastend because that is there preferred location (with or without the band). These people were also there when the band wasn't playing!!

Not quite conclusive proof.

but with the band being there in cardiff pre-match it made the atmo extra special true???

Guest djcoakes

If this g block thing works and gets the whole ground singing il run onto the pitch and drop my trousers on a sky broadcast game

If this g block thing works and gets the whole ground singing il run onto the pitch and drop my trousers on a sky broadcast game

we will hold you to that wink.gif

but the bottom line is we can all agree that ashton gate needs

less booo's and more atmosphere, so no matter where you sit

let's all get it on next season with the singing.

Guest djcoakes
we will hold you to that  wink.gif

but the bottom line is we can all agree that ashton gate needs

less booo's and more atmosphere, so no matter where you sit

let's all get it on next season with the singing.

`

I'm in agreement that we should all get together. But with

a band, Maybe we could get a company to sponser us to buy the equitment.and lets try and make it indorsed by the club.lETS HAVE MORE BOOOS NEXT SEASON NOT AT CITY BUT AT THE AWAY TEAM EVERY TIME THEY GET THE BALL TO TRY AND PUT THEM OFF.

New song for Dolman G Block; might catch on - very easy lyrics :-

You can stick your firking trumpet,

stick your firking drums,

stick your firking band up your arse coakesy.

edit: We might get drowned occasionally by the odd (and might I add totally irrelevant) murdering of "vindaloo", but, the message will still be heard ph34r.gif

I'm ot the jelous type. Its just not a proper thought out plan. If you lot are willing to waste your money on something and do a sponsered silence all season thats your problem

The E-block was a HUGE success and people including myself are actually looking forward to getting behind their team vocally next season, instead of sitting down and clapping a corner and saying "come on" under your breath because you`re to worried someone might hear you!

The Yellow Subbers are all moving over there and they are a top bunch of loyal and vocal supporters, I cant wait for the season to get going so we can sing our hearts out.

Role on next season! G-Block here we come!!!

The atmosphere was loud before the 97/98 season when the drums turned up on the scene and its been getting worse. I hate the fact that the drums try to dictate the atmosphere. its hard to get a natural chant going when they are playing something stupid.

True passion comes from the heart not a tub. Fair play to G block for getting some proper atmosphere going for next season.

• Admin
the only time the williams made noise last season was when someone coughed. Ive been in the ayteo h block now for years and the only reason why we stop singing is cause no one else in the stadium joins in so we all think what is the point if no one else is going to join in. The sound of the trumpet playing is a bril sound and it gets everyone going so i don't no what your all talking about saying that it ruins the atmosphere.

Well I sit in H Block too and some of our best singing has been when the band has gone on a day trip to the East End so I concur with the previous poster.....

WooHoo!!  biggrin.gif  Where did you get this pic from cider head? I can see myself and at least three of my mates in it. Cheers! You've got me feeling all nostalgic for the good old days of the Park End now.  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif

the picture is in the 100 years of ashton gate book..

which one is you then mate smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I don’t know how to circle pictures so go with it!

Well so far I can see Michael Schumacher (bottom left in a red “Thorn Security” shirt above ugly Mum)

Scott Murray is there about 2 inches to the right in the other Thorn Security shirt.

There is at least 3 magpie fans or escaped convicts dotted around.

Somebody is punching the "care in the community type" scruff right in the nose (slightly below and to the right of middle (blue t-shirt with writing on and a cardy!)

A steward on the far right just over half way up has a fag hanging out of his mouth (wouldn’t see that nowadays)

The bloke right in the middle at very front of picture is looking at the Bruce Springsteen wannabe’s dick!

Anymore???

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Ah. Now that the village idiot has been banned, lets get back to the point of this thread.

GO IN DOLMAN BLOCK G TO CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE

Liked the noise in E-Block last season but did find the pillars a bit annoying. G Block of the Dolman sounds an even better shout, more room, better view, and it gets everyone used to being back down that end of the ground ready for the new East End 2006/07.

If people want to sit in the Atyeo cos its cheaper can't argue with that, but the singers from Dolman Blcok A & B should get themselves down to Block G, no reason not to and it'll make the atmosphere cracking.

i don't think its a exageration.You must not have been the. To remind you it was on the corner opisite the prince of wales pub. Every body loves the band and without them then this club wouldnt have a heart or soul.If its true that without them in the ayteo it would incourage more people to go into the ayteo then I'm affraid your wrong as when the band went in the eastend the ayteo was like a ghost town.

Do be brief!!!!I'm an Atyeo regular, and that bloody band does my head in.....gimme the atmosphere the Williams E blockers had anyday.........Looks like, G the band has had its day, now G Block Dolman is the place to be.wonder if the Dullmoan early departers will still depart so early??? biggrin.gif

I didnt know you had glasses,Neo, below schumacher, sun reflecting off head shifty.gif

Is that you Wills right of and next to mum at front w00t.gif

Eye protection from U.V. rays is very important to me.

Actually, I think Wills is the one getting punched. Sorry about the cardy comment Mr Red sir blushing.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Don't forget folks, only 14000 spaces for home fans next season

ENSURE YOU G BLOCK SPACE, GET A SEASON TICKET!

Archived