IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed
.THE BAND DO NOT PLAY VINDALOO

yes they do

I suppose you are the people who think it is great singing 70's city song's all three of you,with everyone else looking at you wondering what the ###### you are on about 

Or the hundred of us singing them in E block

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser

Psssssssssssssssssst, Bob, oiiiiiiiii!! no you Saint Bob, gotta a great idea for ya..............

Drop the debt............................................

And the band...................................

Go on go on go on go on.....................

Think of those starvin Africans...........................

And my bleeding ears!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Stuff the band; don't want to lose sight of what this thread is about do we! englandsmile4wf.gif

It's about the place to be next season; Dolman Block G

Altogether now; give me a Vee

give me an Eye

give me an Enn

give me a Dee

give me an eh

give me an ell

give me an oh

give me an oh

what's coming out

Vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo, nah, nah!

DOH! banghead.gif

Neo,BB,you've missed the point,the band don't play Vindaloo,they play a song called Carnaval of Paris,a popular song with no words just CITY at the end of it,the band played this alot in the ateyo and was sung by a hell of alot of city fans when we score, the supporters normally started this on their own,

so listen to me.THE BAND DO NOT PLAY VINDALOO chant6ez.gif

I suppose you are the people who think it is great singing 70's city song's all three of you,with everyone else looking at you wondering what the ###### you are on about  chant6ez.gif

No TA8 mate, I think you've missed the point. We couldn't care less what the band plays, we're just using Carnival of Paris (vinderloo razz.gif ) as an example of what the band plays paticularly annoyingly, especially when there's a chance of another song developing from somewhere else, such as the times when E block Ateyo are getting a song going and the 5 or so blokes in the corner are killing it off with drums.

If the supporters can start songs on their own there is no need for a band!!! The band prevents this from happening because they play to their own beat and not to the emotions of the rest of the supporters.

Ashton Gate was a lot louder before the brass band turned up! city.gifcity.gif

If anyone wants to listen to a band I'm sure there will be a chance to go to a local concert.

What has a brass band got to do with football? They have never been connected. I've never seen football at a brass band concert!

Band... Let the atmosphere be natural.

Atmosphere at football is about human emotion and people shouting and singing their hearts out city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif . Not about a brass band that is out of touch with the core element of what the atmosphere is at football.

Can't we just test if the atmosphere gets louder

without the band and just the voice of the people at Ashton Gate!?? city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Well you are a ###### lying *******,and it goes to show what a ###### ###### you are because the song the band play is called carnival of paris which is A ###### FOOTBALL SONG SUNG AT COUNTLESS FOOTBALL MATCHES EVERY SATURDAY. IT IS A FOOTBALL SONG.GET THE ###### MESSAGE.

but it is annoying and rubbish

the band should leave thier trupmpets to the side and start some chants with thier voices, not drown others out.

Neo,BB,you've missed the point,the band don't play Vindaloo,they play a song called Carnaval of Paris,a popular song with no words just CITY at the end of it,the band played this alot in the ateyo and was sung by a hell of alot of city fans when we score, the supporters normally started this on their own,

I suppose you are the people who think it is great singing 70's city song's all three of you,with everyone else looking at you wondering what the ###### you are on about  chant6ez.gif

I think you'll find that those 3 blokes who sung those 70's song made the e block familiar, hence the reason why we all sung them. I never knew the words, but know all of them now (95%)

Just because the band is not so popular, does not mean you have to personally abuse people who encourage other city fans to sing with them.

The e block was a success because of the 10-20 or so loud mouths that started singing.

You`ve actually missed the point, after we score we often hear the song/chant by supporters just because it often occurs after scoring a goal, this I believe you`re calling "Carnaval of Paris." This is a different song to what the band play at an occasion when they just get bored I suppose? The tune to Vindaloo on their trumpets and drums. I repeat "this is a total different song to the song that is sung after a goal is scored, so I`m sorry but you`ve missed the point wink.gif

Anyway I`ll be off to the G-block next season to create an atmostphere! Including the 70`s songs that I`ve learned along the way, even though I wasn`t even around in the 70`s, instead of just looking at people thinking "what the ###### are you on about." Its a lot easier and more fun to join in chant6ez.gif

Cheers Puckle_red

Guest Nobby Swatton
I love the band. smile.gif

Bang bang, du du du, bang bang, du du du w00t.gif

I prefer the one that goes ahem -

Tap Tap, bang bang duh duh, bang bang duh duh, bang bang duh duh, bang bang duh duh. - repeat untill arms sore our your feeling embarassed.

At least thats what it sound like from under MaloneFMs car.

"The band play to satisfy their own needs; not to assist support of the team."

Oh my god, they've got their own web site!

And way way off topic at times! (not that I am ever guilty of that - oh no!)

Dollymarie

I see where your coming from, but the whole G block thing is about creating a proper footballing atmosphere down Ashton Gate again and removing the brass band will help this to happen! city.gifchant6ez.gif

isn't this post dragging on a bit now

Do you think so?. crying.gif

Seems to be growing in stature all the time.

I love it and don't/won't sit in .........what block is it.

All hail to the mighty singers.

Don't ban the band,band together razz.gif

WFO

Ahem, anyways....to bring this thread back on message: Where is everyone going to sit this season anyway? G I'm in two minds wether its going to be the racket in the Atyeo pinch.gif , or the wall of noise in G Block dance.gif -whats everyone else doing?

Ahem, anyways....to bring this thread back on message: Where is everyone going to sit this season anyway? G I'm in two minds wether its going to be the racket in the Atyeo pinch.gif , or the wall of noise in G Block dance.gif -whats everyone else doing?

I'm starting to lean towards the Atyeo. They like me! smile.gif

Overly Used Trash  praying smiley.gif  city.gif

How did we get on to Rebecca Loos?

Good morning everybody from G Block Dolman.

Confirmed by the club last night that this entire block is getting very full. Hurry up everbody to avoid disappointment.

Quickly Freezer, you know you want too! wub.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Lies

My sources tell me only 10 tickets have been sold, and most of the area has been cordoned off to create an exclusion zone between the public and Mallaggro

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Unlucky mate, we got bright sun, town is full of totty and the government have just anounced all alcohol is free for the next 5 days

Archived