IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

LSN likes to give it big on the net

But when it comes down to it you don't hear his voice at the match.

bite!! bite!! bite!! bite!!

On average I started about 2 songs per match in E block I reckon.

All I heard you sing was "100 bottles sitting on the wall" now that's just weird.

You 2 both give it some Fair play both of ya , --I went dwn today with a mate of mine to get his S ticket in the right place ..We still need more bums on seats people

Bums? I don't think we are that desperate

1) The only thing you'lld here is "Issue, Big issue, anyone for the big issue?" and "yo man, spare any change for a poor man?"

2) G block would start reaking of a disposal unit

3) You honestly think bums can afford the season tickets?

Ha Ha C*** -And to think i was stickin up for you

Suddenly seems like Wilsbridge was louder last year and also not part time!

Don't think I want someone with an obsession for bums to stick up for me to be honest. You can have willsbridge, you two would be great with each other wub.gif

Don't think I want someone with an obsession for bums to stick up for me to be honest. You can have willsbridge, you two would be great with each other  wub.gif

I thought the Frome brigade knew all about bumming with their drunken "I luv ya" antics.

I bet an e-fiver the last person you kissed was one of your homie sexuals? biggrin.gif

I thought the Frome brigade knew all about bumming with their drunken "I luv ya" antics.

I bet an e-fiver the last person you kissed was one of your homie sexuals?  biggrin.gif

Yes! I'm one e-fiver up.

I bet you one e-fiver the last ass you looked at wasn't a females?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGDDGGGGGGGGEEGGGGGGGGGGUUGGGGGGGGOOOGGGGGGGGGGGPPGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOGGGGGGGJJJJJGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

How many G's in the above?

Anyway of finding out just how many tickets have been sold in  G block?

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Just go in to the club shop and say you want to sit in Dolman Block G row A, seat 1.

If the woman says "sorry sir, that seat has been reserved for the season", make a mental note of add 1 and say "ok, what about A2" and so on.

However, if the woman says "certainly sir", say "nah, thinking about it, A2 would be better".

Keep going until you have covered every seat in the block.

The end result should be :-

1. you know how many seats have been reserved

2. your up in the very top right corner out of the bl00dy way! biggrin.gif

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Just go in to the club shop and say you want to sit in Dolman Block G row A, seat 1.

If the woman says "sorry sir, that seat has been reserved for the season", make a mental note of add 1 and say "ok, what about A2" and so on.

However, if the woman says "certainly sir", say "nah, thinking about it, A2 would be better".

Keep going until you have covered every seat in the block.

The end result should be :-

1. you know how many seats have been reserved

2. your up in the very top right corner out of the bl00dy way!  biggrin.gif

OK then, that could be your job whistling.gif

Doh!! Thought I'd caught me a fishy when I saw the reply!!! biggrin.gif

Anyway good luck to all you g blockers next season and hopefully will make some noise on the way to promotion. I'm in favour of any effort of making noise at the gate because its a great place when the atmos is electric!

Perhaps we should switch all our games to Friday nights??!! (come on fishy)!!!!

Archived