IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

To many dodgey  farmer.gif people in Dullman so I shall go for the refinement of the Atyeo w00t.gif  razz.gif

Miserable old git. Get over there and blow your own trumpet again.

God how I wish I could do that. I'd never go out though. :######:

edit: how funny is that "gif"? It's been moderated due to the name of it! If you are reading this thinking WTF?, do a show all on the emoticons and the last one is the cook flipping a pancake!

All the whining about atmosphere over the last 5 years, and now there is a chance to sort it.

When did the band turn up again? blushing.gif

If there are any band members reading this, how about we all do a deal and put our opinions to the test?

We take the drums and the trumpets out of Ashton Gate for 5 or so games next season.

1) If the atmosphere gets worse then please bring back the band because this shows it helps it.

2) If the atmosphere stays the same then the drums and trumpets have no affect positive or nagative on the atmosphere and so no need for a band realy.

3) And if atmosphere gets better then this shows that the drums and trumpets have a negative affect and so please don't bring them back!

If removing the band does improve the atmosphere (which a lot of people thimk it would), then everyones a winner because we all want a better atmosphere whether we're in the band or not. Surely only a good thing if this works! chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifcity.gifcity.gif

5 Games! Is this a fair deal?

What does everyone else think of this deal?

Any changes needed? dunno.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Well i believe that ST's go on General Sale on Saturday for people who didnt have ne last year so i will be looking to go up on Saturday and get mine for the G Block.

Can you do me a favour and find out

1) How many tickets have been sold for G block

2) What part of the G block tickets have sold in

Regards

Well i believe that ST's go on General Sale on Saturday for people who didnt have ne last year so i will be looking to go up on Saturday and get mine for the G Block.

There is nothing to stop you getting your ticket anytime. Early-bird applications are NOT just opened to existing season ticket holders as far as I understand it? and the seats are moving in to are all currently unoccupied anyway!

Miserable old git.  Get over there and blow your own trumpet again.

God how I wish I could do that.  I'd never go out though.  :######:

edit: how funny is that "gif"?  It's been moderated due to the name of it!  If you are reading this thinking WTF?, do a show all on the emoticons and the last one is the cook flipping a pancake!

As I am not fully committed yet and if you make it worth my while crying.gif I may come and join hew blushing.gif

Seriously though had a season ticket for the Dolman for the first 3 years it was open; havent bothered with a season ticket for anywhere since. ohmy.gif Aint the money its just getting around to it

:######: :######: :######:smilies modded doh.gifdunno.gif

There was another topic about the atmosphere on here earlier on.

Just had a look to see what everyone was saying about it and can't

find it anywhere. Does anyone know whats happened to it and if it got

pulled does anyone know why?

Anyway, we're Gunna create a G-force next season and raise the roof of Aston Gate. city.gifchant6ez.gif

There was another topic about the atmosphere on here earlier on.

Just had a look to see what everyone was saying about it and can't

find it anywhere. Does anyone know whats happened to it and if it got

pulled does anyone know why?

Anyway, we're Gunna create a G-force next season and raise the roof of Aston Gate. city.gif  chant6ez.gif

Think it was pulled as was the rather intelligent poster behind it! smile.gif

Think it was pulled as was the rather intelligent poster behind it!  smile.gif

Cheers mate, did you follow it because I wrote a reply but then couldn't come back to the check out the expected backlash from him until bout an hour or so ago.

Was he being a wally brain or something? I thought it was going to become an intresting topic myself. Dissapointed that it vanished.

Cheers mate, did you follow it because I wrote a reply but then couldn't come back to the check out the expected backlash from him until bout an hour or so ago.

Was he being a wally brain or something? I thought it was going to become an intresting topic myself. Dissapointed that it vanished.

Hard to say whether he was being serious or not.

Personally, I thought he was just what this forum needed in its dull stage of the season (well duller biggrin.gif ).

Hard to say whether he was being serious or not.

Personally, I thought he was just what this forum needed in its dull stage of the season (well duller biggrin.gif ).

Why what was he saying? I got the jist of his opening post where he seemed to think that people tapping their foot along to the band qualified as a good supportive atmosphere at a football match. dunno.gif

He must of said enough things for the topic to get pulled.

If anybody can remember and can be bothered to give me the jist of the other things that were said i'd be interested. No major reason, i'm just intrested in the reasons for a band to be associated with football.

Why what was he saying? I got the jist of his opening post where he seemed to think that people tapping their foot along to the band qualified as a good supportive atmosphere at a football match.  dunno.gif

He must of said enough things for the topic to get pulled.

If anybody can remember and can be bothered to give me the jist of the other things that were said i'd be interested. No major reason, i'm just intrested in the reasons for a band to be associated with football.

Maybe its a foriegn thing w00t.gif quite a few abroad liked banging their drums ohmy.gif maybe we caught it from them snack.gifdunno.gif

Guest ComptonRed

Hi all,

1st post for me on here! biggrin.gif

Anyway, make it 2 more for the G Block crew, me and my mate both got our tickets yesterday! Row Z seats 8 and 9!! wink.gif

Guest coakesy
What debate?

How is it a debate when the majority are saying they don't want the band, the band stifle atmosphere etc. etc. and you just come back with everybody loves the band.

That's not debate, that is blind belief in a total untruth. 

You are incapable of debate because you do not accept any view other than your own.

I'm in the line of buisness where i need to listen to peoples views thankyou.for you to say i don't listen to other peoples views is jus damn right wrong and very disrespectfull and hurtfull as i love my job and i know how to hold a dabate as thats what i do in my job.

Guest coakesy
Oh, my life is complete, one of the chosen few is among us biggrin.gif I can rest easy in my life knowing we have a new user among us.

G will you be joining the masses in G, this season after all? rolleyes.gif S where a lot of the banned ones live wink.gif

What did the chelsea manager Jose Mourinho say when he become the new chelsea manager. Think it went something like this "I'm the special one" and look what he done for chelsea this season then, So maybe i am a bit cocky but i don't think you get anywhere without being cocky

I'm in the line of buisness where i need to listen to peoples views thankyou.for you to say i don't listen to other peoples views is jus damn right wrong and very disrespectfull and hurtfull as i love my job and i know how to hold a dabate as thats what i do in my job.

Presumably you're not in the sort of job where spelling and correct punctuation is an issue?

Sorry, if that's hurtful.

As for disrespectful etc.; bothered! You have not listened to people's views in any way. Many do not like the band or see a need for a band. You will not and have not accepted that at any stage.

Go and find some cub or scout forums. They'll be happy to discuss annoying instrument playing to your heart's content. Bye then! smile.gif

As for being cocky. Pig ignorant is a better term.

NEO chant6ez.gif NEO chant6ez.gif

About time someone knocked Mr dj off his high horse!

By the way, has anbody else noticed how many user names

"coakesy's" got? (if that is his real name laugh.gif )

I've thought of another G gag.

If the B blockers come over we'll be the

BeeGees! rofl2br.gifblushing.gif

Oh yeah, BAND OUT!! englandsmile4wf.gif

Archived