IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Even more to the point.....where the hell IS Easter flippin' Compton?

Dollymarie

It's one side of where the new stadium may have been built, the other side Pilning. Just down from the Mall, you know? dunno.gif

I think you may find in the G-block too actually cool.gif

Guest ComptonRed

Its a tiny village full of farmer.gif and inbreds! Not that I'm one of them mind!! blink.gif

But we'll be doing our best to cheer on City next season city.gif

What did the chelsea manager Jose Mourinho say when he become the new chelsea manager. Think it went something like this "I'm the special one" and look what he done for chelsea this season then, So maybe i am a bit cocky but i don't think you get anywhere without being cocky

so y'all got bad taste in clothes then? Exactly what has that to do with atmosphere in the library which is Ashton Gate?

If you want a fortress Ashton-go joinn the boys in Company G, the Cider Army, the faithful who sing their hearts out when your team is 5-0 down at Lu'on, thats the way forward!! Thats what you call supporting your team!!

I don't do cocky, leave that to Neo............speaking of which?? Neo, Neo, where are youuuuu?

G I wonder where he's gone?

I love a badly played version of vindaloo on a trumpet as much as the next man!  :blink.

NEO, How many times did the trumpet play vindaloo last season ???

More than once; i.e. too firking many times! biggrin.gif

I don't do cocky, leave that to Neo............speaking of which?? Neo, Neo, where are youuuuu?

G I wonder where he's gone?

I'm over her luvver! wub.gif

You will do cocky when I get hold of you. And sucky, sucky blink.gif

Ooooooooooooooh loov it when ya talks dirty........ razz.gif

You like it don't you beatch?

Muddy BMX wheels. Grass stains on a white v-neck. Nail varnish on a pleated skirt.

You can hear more filthy talk on 0870 696969 (calls cost £1.50 per second)

You like it don't you beatch?

Muddy BMX wheels.  Grass stains on a white v-neck.  Nail varnish on a pleated skirt.

You can hear more filthy talk on 0870 696969 (calls cost £1.50 per second)

Oh yeah so rock n roll, the good Doctor is biggrin.gif And its white stains on a black polo neck- white is just soooooooooooooooooo last year! online2long.gif

More than once; i.e. too firking many times!  biggrin.gif

Well you are a ###### lying *******,and it goes to show what a ###### ###### you are because the song the band play is called carnival of paris which is A ###### FOOTBALL SONG SUNG AT COUNTLESS FOOTBALL MATCHES EVERY SATURDAY. IT IS A FOOTBALL SONG.GET THE ###### MESSAGE.

Well you are a ###### lying *******,and it goes to show what a ###### ###### you are because the song the band play is called carnival of paris which is A ###### FOOTBALL SONG SUNG AT COUNTLESS FOOTBALL MATCHES EVERY SATURDAY. IT IS A FOOTBALL SONG.GET THE ###### MESSAGE.

So what..

The band is pooh. it stifles the atmospher rather than create one. and it gives ne a flipping headache.

No need to SHOUT either...

Guest WillsbridgeRed

They played it many times this season.

BAND OUT praying smiley.gif

Aww, has puddy tat’s milk gone sour? Can he not face the facts that some fans do not hero-worship the ickle band?

Play? How can you use the word play to describe that abomination?

I don’t care what it’s called or who it’s made by; it is a tune that has nothing to do with Bristol City, hence, nobody sings along to it, hence, it stifles the atmosphere!

Sang along to at countless football matches every Saturday? When? Where? I watch countless live games and have never heard anybody singing to that.

The band play to satisfy their own needs; not to assist support of the team.

If they wanted to help support the team, something wrong with a chorus from a wurzel song?

Have you also noticed TA8 RED; use of vocabulary. Why don’t you try it instead of resorting to abuse. You’re worse than your mate coakesy!

“I twought I taw a puddy cat” biggrin.gif

edit: <I tried to say a naughty word> apparently, but didn't! blink.gif

the song the band play is called carnival of paris which is A ###### FOOTBALL SONG SUNG AT COUNTLESS FOOTBALL MATCHES EVERY SATURDAY. IT IS A FOOTBALL SONG.GET THE ###### MESSAGE.

Yeah, sungat countless football matches. Also I've never heard other suporters sing the vinderloo version, they sing the tune not the words and then shout their clubs name at the end.

If a band is such a good idea then why are we the only club to have one? Why us? crying.gifdunno.gif Like I said on an earlier post I believe even Sheffield Wednesday have got rid of their band and I also believe their atmosphere has improved.

It was loud at Ashton Gate and then the very season the drums turned up (97/98) it went dead quiet. Bit too big of a coinciedence don't you reckon????

Message to band: Swallow your pride and leave the drums and trumpets at home! I couldn't care less if you play anywhere else but not at the football.

One voice singing in the darkness,

All it takes is one voice,

and then everyone will sing...

No mention of a band being needed!

BAND OUT! praying smiley.gif

Give generously to Bob Geldhof then......the debt needs dropping-a bit of the band and Even Chirac, and Bush would give in and drop the debt w00t.gif  w00t.gif

dunno.gif

I didn't understand a word you just said unsure.gif

Anyway.... bang bang, du du du, bang bang, du du du w00t.gif

dunno.gif

I didn't understand a word you just said unsure.gif

Anyway.... bang bang, du du du, bang bang, du du du w00t.gif

The unwashed one(Gelded Hoof) is trying to persuade the worlds richest countries to drop the poor africans debts- so they can buy more bombs, bullets, and tank...sorry more schools, hospitals and homes, get the band in and Even Chirac and Bush will give up and drop the debt, thereby making all our African cousins instantly better off- now aint that a REAL practical use of our illustrious band......keep up Pilnin me lad, anyone would think you are from Swindle or Whorefield the speed of your reaction... doh.gif

The unwashed one(Gelded Hoof) is trying to persuade the worlds richest countries to drop the poor africans debts- so they can buy more bombs, bullets, and tank...sorry more schools, hospitals and homes, get the band in and Even Chirac and Bush will give up and drop the debt, thereby making all our African cousins instantly better off- now aint that a REAL practical use of our illustrious band......keep up Pilnin me lad, anyone would think you are from Swindle or Whorefield the speed of your reaction... doh.gif

I was only mucking, i knew really. doh.gif

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

bang bang, du du du, bang bang, du du du w00t.gif

Neo,BB,you've missed the point,the band don't play Vindaloo,they play a song called Carnaval of Paris,a popular song with no words just CITY at the end of it,the band played this alot in the ateyo and was sung by a hell of alot of city fans when we score, the supporters normally started this on their own,

so listen to me.THE BAND DO NOT PLAY VINDALOO chant6ez.gif

I suppose you are the people who think it is great singing 70's city song's all three of you,with everyone else looking at you wondering what the ###### you are on about chant6ez.gif

Neo,BB,you've missed the point,the band don't play Vindaloo,they play a song called Carnaval of Paris,a popular song with no words just CITY at the end of it,the band played this alot in the ateyo and was sung by a hell of alot of city fans when we score, the supporters normally started this on their own,

I suppose you are the people who think it is great singing 70's city song's all three of you,with everyone else looking at you wondering what the ###### you are on about  chant6ez.gif

Light blue touchpaper and stand well back.

Take it to the top.

G-Block rah rah rah.

BIO

Guest Vivalawilco

I suppose you are the people who think it is great singing 70's city song's all three of you,with everyone else looking at you wondering what the ###### you are on about  chant6ez.gif

its true you know

for anyone who thinks it is vindaloo check this Click here

The band did play Vindaloo at least once towards the end of last season, I sit in H block so I know that for a fact. I can't remember what game it was and don't really care if people like the song or not, just confirming that they did play it at least once.

Archived