IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

djcoakes, I'll accept that you're obviously very young, but you are also rude and annoying.

"There is no point in asking colin or steve for a signing area on here you need to ask them in person as i am going to do"

Or just set it up yourselves, like we have done - Now over 100 singers in one place, and like last season when we were in the E block I expect that number to rise.

"And hopefully he will agree and give us a area away from the atyeo and the bloody g block. G Block wil never work as its not a official thing"

But it is working, havn't you noticed?

People will move from other parts of the ground to sit in G block, it doesn't need a musical symbal in the programme ground plan to let the fans know where all the noise is coming from!

" How are people who havnt got the internet going to know about it????? I don't think your plan has been properly thought out sorry mate. "

So why do I have people without net access phoning me up about the G block plan then eh?

It's called word of mouth son.

devil.gif

djcoakes, I'll accept that you're obviously very young, but you are also rude and annoying.

"There is no point in asking colin or steve for a signing area on here you need to ask them in person as i am going to do"

Or just set it up yourselves, like we have done - Now over 100 singers in one place, and like last season when we were in the E block I expect that number to rise.

"And hopefully he will agree and give us a area away from the atyeo and the bloody g block. G Block wil never work as its not a official thing"

People will move from other parts of the ground to sit in G block, it doesn't need a musical symbal in the programme ground plan to let the fans know where all the noise is coming from!

" How are people who havnt got the internet going to know about it????? I don't think your plan has been properly thought out sorry mate. "

So why do I have people without net access phoning me up about the G block plan then eh?

devil.gif

It'll never work ph34r.gif

rolleyes.gif

There is no point in asking colin or steve for a signing area on here you need to ask them in person as i am going to do. And hopefully he will agree and give us a area away from the atyeo and the bloody g block. G Block wil never work as its not a official thing. How are people who havnt got the internet going to know about it????? I don't think your plan has been properly thought out sorry mate.

With respect mate, I think City do have dedicated "noisy" areas but they are not used. That is all that Colin is going to tell you. I suggest you let him buy his paper in peace and just get in G-spot with evetryone else.

Also, on the subject, I have been in E block for a couple of years now and it is generally fairly quiet apart from the big games. I actually think that noise in both G and A/B blocks could mean that the noise will spread throughout the dolman.

In my opinion, it is the G block which is already the noisiest block in that side of the dolman so with more "professional" singers it can only get louder!! I will join in from the E block too if I felt less "on my own, on my own, on my own...."

• Admin
There is no point in asking colin or steve for a signing area on here you need to ask them in person as i am going to do. And hopefully he will agree and give us a area away from the atyeo and the bloody g block. G Block wil never work as its not a official thing. How are people who havnt got the internet going to know about it????? I don't think your plan has been properly thought out sorry mate.

....or put another way "You beat me to it so I'm never going to admit that you are doing well" rolleyes.gif

Guest djcoakes

devil.gif

1st of all let me point out that i am not young. Gblock will never work, I was in the dolman for a few games last season in many different areas and thought we were in the middle of a 90 minute silence.Ive seen this sort of thing happen before and its never flourished.With all due respect i don't believe word of mouth can be relied on.You don't see big compinies reliying on word of mouth if that was the case then you wouldnt see advertisments at Ashton Gate.Everyone knows where the singing sections are at ashton gtate because they are advertised.I'm not knocking your g block idea but i just think it will never work as its not indorsed and you have come up with where everyone should sit. Maybe you should of listened to the fans and asked where they would of liked it to be. Also have you got any people who have and are willing to play instruments i the g block????you might think it is working but lets wait til next season and we will find out it diddnt work. And with the e block last season you must of all been doing a sponsered silence to raise money for the transfer kitty. You only hear noise from that stand when it is a big game unlike the ayteo where the team gets support even if were 5-0 down. But its peple like you who refuse to join in with the atyeo that stops the whole stadium singing as one like it is at anfield

Guest djcoakes
....or put another way "You beat me to it so I'm never going to admit that you are doing well"  rolleyes.gif

I'm ot the jelous type. Its just not a proper thought out plan. If you lot are willing to waste your money on something and do a sponsered silence all season thats your problem

But its peple like you who refuse to join in with the atyeo that stops the whole stadium singing as one like it is at anfield

I always thought that this was down to the band. A lot of people refuse to join in and it turns into a bit of an instrumental.

I think that people can organise it themselves. We don't really need it to be endorsed, though maybe the subbers can get some sponsorship this way. Fair play to them for doing it last year. Hopefully this year it will be in an area where other people are willing to join in, rather than shout at Millen like they do in the Williams.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Gblock will never work,

But it IS working - Over 100 season tickets in 2 weeks. The ENTIRE sub crew is in there, look at how much noise we made in E block. We've also got a few new faces we've met at away games AND people from this forum.

E block was quality last season, someone everyone has commented on from all parts of the ground.

This season we've been able to organise it for EVERYONE to join in the fun and support City in a loud manner.

I was in the dolman for a few games last season in many different areas and thought we were in the middle of a 90 minute silence.

What's last season got to do with it?

.I'm not knocking your g block idea but i just think it will never work as its not indorsed and you have come up with where everyone should sit. Maybe you should of listened to the fans and asked where they would of liked it to be.

We did, on our forum - Plenty of people from here would have voted, there is also a poll on this website. G block was the onlt feasable part of the ground as there was little existing season ticket taken seats.

Also have you got any people who have and are willing to play instruments i the g block????

NO BAND

you might think it is working but lets wait til next season and we will find out it diddnt work.

More like not hear from you ever again as you would have made a total fool of yourself.

And with the e block last season you must of all been doing a sponsered silence to raise money for the transfer kitty. You only hear noise from that stand when it is a big game unlike the ayteo where the team gets support even if were 5-0 down.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif So as you cant win this debate you're moving onto telling tales.

But its peple like you who refuse to join in with the atyeo that stops the whole stadium singing as one like it is at anfield

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Give up fella, you're not on this planet.

1st of all let me point out that i am not young. Gblock will never work, I was in the dolman for a few games last season in many different areas and thought we were in the middle of a 90 minute silence.Ive seen this sort of thing happen before and its never flourished.With all due respect i don't believe word of mouth can be relied on.You don't see big compinies reliying on word of mouth if that was the case then you wouldnt see advertisments at Ashton Gate.Everyone knows where the singing sections are at ashton gtate because they are advertised.I'm not knocking your g block idea but i just think it will never work as its not indorsed and you have come up with where everyone should sit. Maybe you should of listened to the fans and asked where they would of liked it to be. Also have you got any people who have and are willing to play instruments i the g block????you might think it is working but lets wait til next season and we will find out it diddnt work. And with the e block last season you must of all been doing a sponsered silence to raise money for the transfer kitty. You only hear noise from that stand when it is a big game unlike the ayteo where the team gets support even if were 5-0 down. But its peple like you who refuse to join in with the atyeo that stops the whole stadium singing as one like it is at anfield

Cough..........paragraphs..........Cough

Gblock will never work, I was in the dolman for a few games last season in many different areas and thought we were in the middle of a 90 minute silence.

We were in block E of the Williams last season.

With all due respect i don't believe word of mouth can be relied on.You don't see big compinies reliying on word of mouth if that was the case then you wouldnt see advertisments at Ashton Gate.Everyone knows where the singing sections are at ashton gtate because they are advertised.

With all due respect, these advdertised area's hardly make your ears shrivel up because they're too loud do they?

Maybe you should of listened to the fans and asked where they would of liked it to be.

Come on Einstein, where would you have suggested?

Also have you got any people who have and are willing to play instruments i the g block????

No, we have people who are willing to sing their hearts out and make proper noise. St Helens under 9's instrument club are already hired out in the Atyeo anyway. Failing that, i'm nifty on the traingle.

And with the e block last season you must of all been doing a sponsered silence to raise money for the transfer kitty. You only hear noise from that stand when it is a big game unlike the ayteo where the team gets support even if were 5-0 down.

Worth a responce, I think not.

No, it's people like Willsbridge that are trying to get an atmosphere going. There's no way all of us would fit in that area.

But it IS working - Over 100 season tickets in 2 weeks.  The ENTIRE sub crew is in there, look at how much noise we made in E block.  We've also got a few new faces we've met at away games AND people from this forum. 

E block was quality last season, someone everyone has commented on from all parts of the ground.

This season we've been able to organise it for EVERYONE to join in the fun and support City in a loud manner.

We did, on our forum - Plenty of people from here would have voted, there is also a poll on this website.  G block was the onlt feasable part of the ground as there was little existing season ticket taken seats. 

NO BAND

More like not hear from you ever again as you would have made a total fool of yourself.

rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif So as you cant win this debate you're moving onto telling tales.

rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

Beat me to it doh.gif

Guest djcoakes
The ENTIRE sub crew is in there, look at how much noise we made in E block. We've also got a few new faces we've met at away games AND people from this forum.

We did, on our forum - Plenty of people from here would have voted, there is also a poll on this website. G block was the onlt feasable part of the ground as there was little existing season ticket taken seats.

NO BAND

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif So as you cant win this debate you're moving onto telling tales.

I don't care about winning a debate or not. What i do care about is this club getting promotion and US fans helping them to achieve this. When the east end has been open to the home fans near enough everyone came together and sang from the same sheet.In was also in the williams last season and that was dire. Nine times out of ten the band starts of the singing so your onto a no starter without a band.Also a drum banging away can be very intimidating to the away team. The triangle aint that loud but suppose it will be so quite in the gblock next season you would be able to hear it . Those 100 season tickets could have bgeen bought by anyone not knowing that this is going on.And with the e block in the williams being quility i don't no what planet your on as it was alfull quiet in all parts of the ground las season apart from the ayteo.Forest Green Rovers were more quility last season and the got relegated.I really hope your thing works but got a feeling it wont sorry.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

If you were all real City supporters, you would get together in Block D of the Dolman and give the club extra income  englandsmile4wf.gif

problem is mate the dolman block d is mostly taken up by existing

season ticket holders and if it was not for the new stand i guess

e-block williams s/t holders would be staying put.

oh to answer If you were all real City supporters, no i'm not

a real supporter i'm a fanatic razz.gif

no need to ask anyone at the club for a singing area all you do is get

fans to agree to sit in a area of the ground like we doing in this thread,

very simple and saves the club hassle smile.gif

hmmm since when has singing and supporting your club been a official thing???

missed that can i join rofl2br.gif

Nine times out of ten the band starts of the singing so your onto a no starter without a band.

I'm afraid you're wrong djcoakes, at times the band actually worsens the singing in the Atyeo.

I'm a season ticket holder in Atyeo block G, not far from the band and we moved there from H Block. No disrespect to the lads in the band mind, but I lose count of the number of times a loud chorus of, say, 'Keep the Red Flag Flying High' in the Atyeo dies out cos they've launched into some racket that no one joins in with!

The Williams E block made plenty of noise at times last season and I'm sure they'll be even better next season in Dolman G. Hopefully their 'jolly banter' will help our Atyeo lot to make a bit more of a racket without the band spoiling it by playing the wrong tune in the wrong key. whistling.gif

djcoakes, why are you fighting against it? Why can't you support it and join us in there instead of making this negative noise that your doing right now?

The E block was brilliant considering it was the first season. Now everone in there are going to block G and this will make the other dolman fans sing and join in.

Guest djcoakes
I'm afraid you're wrong djcoakes, at times the band actually worsens the singing in the Atyeo.

I'm a season ticket holder in Atyeo block G, not far from the band and we moved there from H Block. No disrespect to the lads in the band mind, but I lose count of the number of times a loud chorus of, say, 'Keep the Red Flag Flying High' in the Atyeo dies out cos they've launched into some racket that no one joins in with!

The Williams E block made plenty of noise at times last season and I'm sure they'll be even better next season in Dolman G. Hopefully their 'jolly banter' will help our Atyeo lot to make a bit more of a racket without the band spoiling it by playing the wrong tune in the wrong key.  whistling.gif

the only time the williams made noise last season was when someone coughed. Ive been in the ayteo h block now for years and the only reason why we stop singing is cause no one else in the stadium joins in so we all think what is the point if no one else is going to join in. The sound of the trumpet playing is a bril sound and it gets everyone going so i don't no what your all talking about saying that it ruins the atmosphere.

the only time the williams made noise last season was when someone coughed. Ive been in the ayteo h block now for years and the only reason why we stop singing is cause no one else in the stadium joins in so we all think what is the point if no one else is going to join in. The sound of the trumpet playing is a bril sound and it gets everyone going so i don't no what your all talking about saying that it ruins the atmosphere.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

can't anyone spot a wind up merchant when in town rofl2br.gif

mate get one of these..

half price

Guest WillsbridgeRed
the only time the williams made noise last season was when someone coughed.

So everyone on this forum and the subs forum that have congratulated the subbers for making a decent noise all season are

1. Lying?

2. Wrong?

Look your making a fool of yourself, everyone knows the score so we have nothing to prove.

Ive been in the ayteo h block now for years and the only reason why we stop singing is cause no one else in the stadium joins in so we all think what is the point if no one else is going to join in.

point 1. So if you've been on the Atyeo "For years" why did you sit in the dolman for a few games this season?

point 2. Surely the point of singing is to support City, not to get others to join in.

The sound of the trumpet playing is a bril sound and it gets everyone going so i don't no what your all talking about saying that it ruins the atmosphere.

Now it's clear from that statement you are either

1. A child

2. A band member

3. A women

4. A wind up

I'm guessing 1, but 2 and 4 are very plausable

Guest djcoakes
So everyone on this forum and the subs forum that have congratulated the subbers for making a decent noise all season are

1. Lying?

2. Wrong?

Look your making a fool of yourself, everyone knows the score so we have nothing to prove.

point 1.  So if you've been on the Atyeo "For years" why did you sit in the dolman for a few games this season?

point 2.  Surely the point of singing is to support City, not to get others to join in.

Now it's clear from that statement you are either

1. A child

2. A band member

3. A women

4. A wind up

5.A REAL fan who would die for the club

I'm guessing  5!!!!!!!!!!

So the next time city win a big game and the band plays drink up the zider then i would not expect you lot to join in. Yes we do sing to support city but whats the point in singing if know one else joins in?????and make yourself look like a fool.And as i remember at the play off final it was the ayteo band and the h block crew that set the streets of cardiff alight with city songs.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
So the next time city win a big game and the band plays drink up the zider then i would not expect you lot to join in. Yes we do sing to support city but whats the point in singing if know one else joins in?????and make yourself look like a fool.And as i remember at the play off final it was the ayteo band and the h block crew that set the streets of cardiff alight with city songs.

The 90's throwbacks and the H block crew rofl2br.gif

Hardly competition for next season child - But we'll just have to wait to see your posts after the H block has been outsung eh!

Get over yourself. The band does my nut in and I wish it wasn't there. To exagerate the fact that they played a few songs into them setting the streets alight is plain ridiculous. Without the band a lot more fans would be willing to go back into the ayteo and sing together.

Guest djcoakes
Get over yourself. The band does my nut in and I wish it wasn't there. To exagerate the fact that they played a few songs into them setting the streets alight is plain ridiculous. Without the band a lot more fans would be willing to go back into the ayteo and sing together.

i don't think its a exageration.You must not have been the. To remind you it was on the corner opisite the prince of wales pub. Every body loves the band and without them then this club wouldnt have a heart or soul.If its true that without them in the ayteo it would incourage more people to go into the ayteo then I'm affraid your wrong as when the band went in the eastend the ayteo was like a ghost town.

Guest djcoakes

Ashton gate would be nothing without the band. You go to a preseason friendly when there not there and you will see what it is like

Guest djcoakes
I'm sure everyone else is thinking it so I'm going to say it.  Dj... shut up.

I'm sure your parents diddnt teach you how to respect people and there views

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Every body loves the band and without them then this club wouldnt have a heart or soul.

It's like being ina mirror world where everything is the opposite to the truth.

Archived