IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

BLOCKS F & G not on the season ticket list, so have we filled G-BLOCK?

ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Seaso...,,10327,00.html

I expect they want to keep the quota in Block G to 1 steward per 5 fans as they did in the Williams E.

It amazes me that a couple of hundred season ticket holders can get together for a laugh and be treated like crap.

Elsewhere, there isn't a steward in site and little flare-ups are happening regularly. Not to mention the CSF chants.

But no, let's ignore that and concentrate on this naughty, naughty group who commit crimes such as singing and taking the mick out of each other. Thugs! whistling.gif

I expect they want to keep the quota in Block G to 1 steward per 5 fans as they did in the Williams E.

It amazes me that a couple of hundred season ticket holders can get together for a laugh and be treated like crap.

Elsewhere, there isn't a steward in site and little flare-ups are happening regularly.  Not to mention the CSF chants.

But no, let's ignore that and concentrate on this naughty, naughty group who commit crimes such as singing and taking the mick out of each other.  Thugs!  whistling.gif

Shut up you gay boi disapointed2se.gif

How did we get on to Rebecca Loos?

Good morning everybody from G Block Dolman. 

Confirmed by the club last night that this entire block is getting very full.  Hurry up everbody to avoid disappointment.

Quickly Freezer, you know you want too!  wub.gif

Can you possibly manage without me?,already re-booked in C-Block Rah,Rah,Rah.

Give me a 'Red Army' chant and at least one from C-Block will return it chant6ez.gif

Don't let Bucky catch us mind or.....ahem.....we'll be.......ahem.....chastised laugh.gif

C-Block,sorry G-Block rules ok. city.gif

Scoots,looks like the drinks could well be on me.

Having just paid for two weeks to Vegas/Hawaii/Frisco in Sept and put a deposit on a QM2 cruise next July funds are slightly deminished.However it is possible that I may get my posteiria out and get a season ticket in the next week or two.

I must try and ensure that a certain member called N** is not sat behind me w00t.gif as I would be constantly looking behind me and not at the game ohmy.gifsweatingbullets.gif

laugh.gif

You want   me to work in Mcdonalds, don't you?

No, I want to get served quickly! biggrin.gif

Having just paid for two weeks to Vegas/Hawaii/Frisco in Sept and put a deposit on a QM2 cruise next July funds are slightly deminished.However it is possible that I may get my posteiria out and get a season ticket in the next week or two.

I must try and ensure that a certain member called N** is not sat behind me w00t.gif as I would be constantly looking behind me and not at the game ohmy.gif  sweatingbullets.gif

You should get your priorities right matey. All these holidays are of little significance when compared to the power of the force <cue Imperial March>.

It's no good stalking me now; i'm back from Vegas and San Francisco and not going back for 5 years!

As for N**, I have just read some of his posts. He is like my God; what a guy! wub.gif

No, I want to get served quickly!  biggrin.gif

You should get your priorities right matey.  All these holidays are of little significance when compared to the power of the force <cue Imperial March>.

It's no good stalking me now; i'm back from Vegas and San Francisco and not going back for 5 years!

As for N**, I have just read some of his posts.  He is like my God; what a guy!  wub.gif

Ah yes ohmy.gif I remember a chat about some Welsh guy and Lita, he`s moved up the M4 now to play for some top team in Wiltshire ohmy.gif Lita dunno.gif oh he`s played for his country and knocked a few goals in for us; he has an aversion to coppers alledgedly as well :ph34r:apart from that a waste of space.

Frisco ohmy.gif how about some good addresses nudge, nudge wink.gifwink.gif

N**; rofl2br.gif he`s a red one razz.gifrazz.gifrazz.gif

Priorities; are spot on 50 weeks city.gifcity.gifcity.gif 2 weeks

marrigold.gifparty-smiley-012.gif

Guest stroud reds on tour

i agree we definately need more vocal support next season if we actually get behind the boys instead of criticising them then we have more of a chance of going up

Archived