IGNORED

Can We Get One Singing Area Together?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Come on.

A GREAT chance was missed this season for one reason or other to get the singers united in once place.

ASHTON GATE HAS BEEN LIKE A GRAVE

Saturday showed how good things CAN be down there

If you havn't got a season ticket renewed yet, and want to create an atmosphere to be proud of, get one in the G block of the Dolman.

You know it makes sense.

The youngsters will need all the vocal support possible when times are tough.

englandsmile4wf.gifcity.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Come on.

A GREAT chance was missed this season for one reason or other to get the singers united in once place.

If you havn't got a season ticket renewed yet, and want to create an atmosphere to be proud of, get one in the G block of the Dolman.

You know it makes sense.

englandsmile4wf.gif  city.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

Got to agree but i wouldnt sacrifice my great view sorry guys/gals.

Come on.

You know it makes sense.

Already got me season ticket in Block G! See you there! smile.gif

i would love to, however as I'm a second class citizen (student) i will only be able to afford Ateyo.

yay, not.

perhaps i'll get my season ticket and then swap it for each game for a seat in Dolman G biggrin.gif

Why block g of the dolman lads?????  Why not In the williams,next to the away fans or in the ateyo behind the goal where fickle fans aren't going to move from their seat.

most of the williams stand is reserved for existing ticket holders so there won't be much room for the e-block and subbers to go there plus with netting on seats etc.

g-block further back sounds good for the subbers as they can go in a corner like now without

upsetting too many who may not like their naughty chanting near them.

In reply to your question, no it aint going to happen the "subbers" seem to be heading for block g but cant see the atyeo band lot moving far sad.gif seems like a case of you move no you move. doh.gif

The most logical would seem to be behind the goal in Atyeo but that wont happen either.

When the new stand is built I fear this will divide even more, unless someone gives way dunno.gif

i would love to, however as I'm a second class citizen (student) i will only be able to afford Ateyo.

yay, not.

perhaps i'll get my season ticket and then swap it for each game for a seat in Dolman G biggrin.gif

Worth a try. I did match by match this season, Dolman to Williams no problem, but then again i'm not sure which one's cheaper dunno.gif

Come on.

You know it makes sense.

I will probably just get a season ticket for the Atyeo, but change to Dolman every game like I have been doing on litrally all games this year.

I chose to pay for the Atyeo season ticket because it is cheaper! dance.gif

But yea, i will change tickets for Block G of Dolman on littrally every game! chant6ez.gif

Yeah but it's going to be exactly the same as last season, half and half(well you know what i mean) with the ateyo and now the dolman. The ateyo fans will not move as to the older generation it still represents the park end,as does the wedlock the east end to lots of us (see what i mean).All i'm saying is it would be more worthwhile if there were more in the ateyo and also it's cheaper!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

To people that keep banging on about the Atyeo.

WE CANT FIT IN THERE

Where are you going to find a group of 90 seats in the Atyeo? Nowhere.

WE WENT TO E BLOCK BECAUSE THERE WAS SPACE

WE'RE GOING TO G BLOCK, BECAUSE THERE IS SPACE

Why worry if there are two main areas, hopefuly it will help some of the bits in between join in he singing!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Good shout, in all grounds with a good atmosphere, it circulates around the ground, down the Gate its one song vs another.

Think City should hand out City Hymm books so everyones in tune!!

dance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gif

Good shout, in all grounds with a good atmosphere, it circulates around the ground, down the Gate its one song vs another.

Think City should hand out City Hymm books so everyones in tune!!

dance.gif  dance.gif  dance.gif  dance.gif  dance.gif  dance.gif

altogether now...

CUMBYA ME LORD...

Archived