IGNORED

Jim Smith Seen At Ashton Gate

xerox6060

Maybe he was picking up a new Bristol City Football Club home shirt for the season 2004/2005, Priced at £39.99 which can be purchased from the Club Supershop or Bristol Sport in Broadmead.

Hey it's more likely than him coming to coach city wink.gif

Maybe he was picking up a new Bristol City Football Club home shirt for the season 2004/2005, Priced at £39.99 which can be purchased from the Club Supershop or Bristol Sport in Broadmead.

Hey it's more likely than him coming to coach city wink.gif

I don't think its out of the question but unlikely.

Guest cider_kirk

heard the same rumour on friday whistling.gif , was he at newcastle when tinnion was there? think he signed him, not sure as it was before my time blink.gif

Guest MaloneFM

And it was Marcus Stewart with him. My insider spy that I can't name says he has signed.

Hang on though maybe it was Buster Footman.

Awesome?

I know rumour starters quite rightly get slated on here, as most of the time its complete rubbish, but the ex Pompey Asst manager was definately seen at Ashton Gate last week, probably nothing though 2 plus 2 does sometimes make 4!

Seen by who? Obi-wan-kanobi?

A new hope isn't the new film!!

A new hope was the original 70's StarWars (Episode 4)

Ok, ok I'm being blonde alright, just thought that was the name of the new one, I don't know really, just I will end up getting dragged along to see it.

Dollymarie

Archived