IGNORED

Too Soon?

LocoPal

I'd be suprised if Doherty was still looking for club come August.

Why should he need to look for another club ?

Isn't he still contracted to City ?

And as for other clubs looking at TD, I reckon they will wait & see if any price comes down if City need to pull in the dosh.

I hope he see's the MS appt as positive & two City supporters get to grips with getting this damn team promoted.

Why should he need to look for another club ?

Isn't he still contracted to City ?

With all the ongoing attitude problems Doherty has shown towards Wilson and Tinnion its about time that he realised that his behavour is just not acceptable any longer.He's been told "shape up or ship out " and if he continues to fail in shaping up then he won't be playing in the first team under Tinnion.

Its better for all concerned that Doherty leaves the club but maybe his reputation as a stroppy customer with attitude problems goes before him.Many managers wouldn't want to take a chance on him.So he could be stuck in the reserves at City untill his contract runs out.

Q.P.R. were "rumoured" to be interested last time his contract was up for renewal. They're ALWAYS rumoured to be interested in him, the only mystery is who starts the rumour.

Holloway likes him, he's publicly said so, but not enough apparently to put a bid in.  More like to keep himself in the news down here and ruffle City's feathers a bit. Just for the Hell of it probably.

Plymouth's "rumoured interest" stalled as soon as a fee was mentioned.

If he was anywhere near as good as his admirers on here think he is he would have been snapped up within days of being listed.

Doherty's ability is not in question. sadly his fitness and attitude are seriously in question. These things spread around the football grapevine and hence he is probably seen as a big risk by many managers, one they are possibly not willing to take if it means their job is on the line.

Archived