IGNORED

Press Confrence Monday

Dollymarie

Ok, ok, I will finally come out and admit it.................

On Monday at 10am, they will be announcing

Wait for it

That myself and my baps are to be the half time entertainment from now on! And every week I will be joined on the pitch by the band, whereupon we will prance round for the entire 15 minutes!

So you can all stop speculating now! But don't tell anyone just yet, or my sauce may get upset!

Dollymarie

Guest MaloneFM

I don't think they will be letting anyone in apart from myself naturally and members of the lower ranks of the press such as one Norbert Swanton.

If the swine is sober and not covered in curry which I doubt.

Guest MaloneFM
City have called a press confrence at 10am.

Members of press and supporters welcome.

Ho hum another early night sunday then. Another bloody press pass. Another front row seat. More 'its a big club with potential' quotes.

But if anyone turns up in an official MaloneFM t shirt I will sign it subject to approval by my press wallah Mr Ward of course. And after clearance by Mustang St Phillips my punchy punchy representative.

Its that or that infernal Jackson trial.

Guest SteveinNC

I heard it on good authority that Thierry Henry is coming to City....he is disillusioned at Arsenal because they only finished 2nd in the EPL! devil.gif

Guest MaloneFM

The usual drunken hacks.

Me, Durden as its half term, Nobby Swanton probably Pitman but I am staying clear of HIM, Twentystone, Uncle Bruce, young Richard and my entourage. Mustang St Phillips, Memphis Hooters and Mr Ward. A few of the national ponces and I expect some telly.

Sir Steve Purdown stage left, the mystery man (yawn) and Lord Tinnion stage right.

And hovering in the background Colin Sexedup the suntanned vampire.

And hoovering in the background Dollymarie.

Ok, ok, I will finally come out and admit it.................

On Monday at 10am, they will be announcing

Wait for it

That myself and my baps are to be the half time entertainment from now on!  And every week I will be joined on the pitch by the band, whereupon we will prance round for the entire 15 minutes!

So you can all stop speculating now! But don't tell anyone just yet, or my sauce may get upset!

Dollymarie

15 minutes of non stop baps and yours may not be the only sause thats gets spilt !!!!!!!!!

CHR wink.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I hear we're going to sign one of Andy Goram's personalitys as goalkeeping coach.

unfortuantly 43 other personailtys have agreed terms with other clubs

The usual drunken hacks.

And hoovering in the background Dollymarie.

Sorry but I have already made my apologies, I will be trying to teach the youth of today this new fangled phonics reading thing.

However, I could volunteer Andy Pandy for hoovering, you may well have to show him how to work a hoover though!

Dollymarie

Guest MaloneFM
Sorry but I have already made my apologies, I will be trying to teach the youth of today this new fangled phonics reading thing.

However, I could volunteer Andy Pandy for hoovering, you may well have to show him how to work a hoover though!

Dollymarie

All you need to do is bang on a cd and nip off for an hour or so. As for hoovering Mr Swanton is expert at hoovering something called 'coke'. I'm not much of a solid fuel buff myself

Guest MaloneFM
Is mine in the post then as I am a new employee?

Dollymarie

Yes. When it turns up its shrink to fit. So you will need to get it wet while its on in the official MaloneFM shower.

Company policy-read the contract.

Guest MaloneFM

International Broadcast Headquaters, 3rd floor Malone Communications, MaloneFM, Briz.

But don't let on or all these bloody oddballs will be there with there camera phones.

As the club has managed to scrape together enough money for some Sunderland rejects wages:o they will be unable to pull the East End down this season and the away fans will continue to be housed in there.

However as some noisey "people" have now moved out of the Williams so there are quite a few empty seats left there dance.gifdance.gifdance.giffarmer.gif

From a very good sauce in Worcester. farmer.gif

Guest MaloneFM
I'll be there!

(I'll be carrying a magazine and will be wearing a red flower  shifty.gif )

No point Rock. We ain't signing Apollo Creed or Mr T. And I don't think its Dolph Lungren either.

Archived