Guest WillsbridgeRed

Figo

Cureton

Macmanaman

Thorpe

Wise

Stewart

Evans

Any I've missed that have been mentioned as possible sigings?

Anyone planning to go?

It says on main site that supporters are welcome,

along with accredited members of the Press.

If i take my Tiger and Scorcher Membership card from 1978 do you think i will make the front row?

Full day off work so I'm likely to head that way... you never know, I might get me pic on the main site biggrin.gif

Anyone planning to go?

It says on main site that supporters are welcome,

along with accredited members of the Press.

If i take my Tiger and Scorcher Membership card from 1978 do you think i will make the front row?

Day off for me!!

I'll be there

Figo

Cureton

Macmanaman

Thorpe

Wise

Stewart

Evans

Any I've missed that have been mentioned as possible sigings?

I don't know where all this Figo attention is coming from but it is possible. The Easyjet flight from Madrid gets in at 23.10 on Sunday. It's then a quick taxi to Holiday Inn at the bottom of Park St. A good night's sleep and he can be in AG nice and early for 10am.

However, my money is on Matt Hill returning from Preston.

• Admin
I don't know where all this Figo attention is coming from but it is possible.  The Easyjet flight from Madrid gets in at 23.10 on Sunday. It's then a quick taxi to Holiday Inn at the bottom of Park St.  A good night's sleep and he can be in AG nice and early for 10am.

However, my money is on Matt Hill returning from Preston.

Been a while since I was down that way but isn't it the "Swallow Royal Hotel" at the bottom of Park Street?

I despair of this club, surely there's cheaper hotels than this? We're just throwing money away!

The part at the bottome about an opportunity for the fans to meet and ask questions to the new man sort of gives away the reason for the news conference doesn't it.

I can't ever remember that happening before for any player???

Either is got to be Marcus or it's a ploy to get us to thr Gate and not let us out until we all buy season tickets, order shirts etc!!! biggrin.gif

Archived