IGNORED

Press Confrence Monday

Dollymarie

Guest MaloneFM
Ok, but me and 32 kids tagging along cos I cant leave them, might be a bit of a problem disgusing ourselves.  We could say we were on a field trip to check out the *ahem* world class facilities at MaloneFM!

Dollymarie

You could call it media studies followed by art then biology... blushing.gif

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Ok, ok, I will finally come out and admit it.................

On Monday at 10am, they will be announcing

Wait for it

That myself and my baps are to be the half time entertainment from now on!  And every week I will be joined on the pitch by the band, whereupon we will prance round for the entire 15 minutes!

So you can all stop speculating now! But don't tell anyone just yet, or my sauce may get upset!

Dollymarie

Eewwwwwwwwww! blink.gif

Ok, ok, I will finally come out and admit it.................

On Monday at 10am, they will be announcing

Wait for it

That myself and my baps are to be the half time entertainment from now on!  And every week I will be joined on the pitch by the band, whereupon we will prance round for the entire 15 minutes!

So you can all stop speculating now! But don't tell anyone just yet, or my sauce may get upset!

Dollymarie

Phwwwwoarrrrr wink.giffarmer.gif

Who said that Monday would bring us a new player - it said a 'major new signing' no mention of a player - could it be someone to help Tinman out....?

It thens says about asking the new man question....yeah we'll hopefully sign Mr Stewart but could this be another game by the board to grab our attention and keep us waiting over the Stewart situation.....???

Any ideas on names if we do get someone in to help Tins ?Jim Smith possibly ?? unsure.gif

Who said that Monday would bring us a new player - it said a 'major new signing' no mention of a player - could it be someone to help Tinman out....?

It thens says about asking the new man question....yeah we'll hopefully sign Mr Stewart but could this be another game by the board to grab our attention and keep us waiting over the Stewart situation.....???

Any ideas on names if we do get someone in to help Tins ?Jim Smith possibly ?? unsure.gif

Worst kept secret.

MS deal was sorted some time back.

And lets be honest they won't make such a fuss with a coach. Won't want the limelight taken away from the Manager. dance.gif

Stewart on Monday.

I hope you're right..... praying smiley.gif

I know its old news but ive just come back from the pub,

and we have just got our season tickets today,

and marcus stewarts on his way,

a friend of mine is a torquay fan and he says,

alex russell is class

and I'm

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SEASON

I LOVE CITY

COME ONl

I know its old news but ive just come back from the pub,

and we have just got our season tickets today,

and marcus stewarts on his way,

a friend of mine is a torquay fan and he says,

alex russell is class

and I'm

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SEASON

I LOVE CITY

COME ONl

Me too mate I was just having a laugh I'm looking forward to a promotion season too

city.gif

Archived