IGNORED

Akinfenwa Deal Doubtful

Guest Cyprus_Red

A club supposedly in debt for 6million+, and supposedly running a tight budget , hardly needs to pay another wage for another striker. If Tins has cash to spend, look to a top class center back or speedy left winger. A lot has been written for and against Mike Nelson. IMO, as manager i would spend every penny of the Miller/Heffernan money to bring bribe or beat him to Bristol. Simply put, add him to the squad then i would say we are gaurenteed promotion, otherwise we are just a good chance of making the six.

A club supposedly in debt for 6million+, and supposedly running a tight budget , hardly needs to pay another wage for  another striker. If Tins has cash to spend, look to a top class center back or speedy left winger. A lot has been written for and against Mike Nelson. IMO, as manager i would spend every penny of the Miller/Heffernan money to bring bribe or beat him to Bristol. Simply put, add him to the squad then i would say we are gaurenteed promotion, otherwise we are just a good chance of making the six.

every penny of those deals is going on Marcus Stewarts wages!

There is no indication that we are going to pay a fee for anyone this summer.

Now that may be Lansdown being canny, or thats the way it is!

A goalie and a good coach would be my hopes

ph34r.gif

Guest The Traveller

i go to a football match to see a good football team not worry about the toilets or feed my face. you want to get real mate.

Guest Eamer

I don't think we needed another striker. We just got rid of Heffernan and Akinfenwa would've got the same or less minutes than him on the pitch and him being the moany kind of player he is will just cause trouble.

I don't think we needed another striker. We just got rid of Heffernan and Akinfenwa would've got the same or less minutes than him on the pitch and him being the moany kind of player he is will just cause trouble.

Here here, especially not one with his *ahem* reputation!

Dollymarie

Archived