IGNORED

Tinnion

Guest alex1089

Who has seen the interview and what does he say about potential signings?

Thanks

Alex city.gif  chant6ez.gif

Doesn't mention names (apart from Akinfenwa who it sounds like he is still monitering) but he's after another big centre-half, a big striker and a goalkeeper however it sounds like any arrivals will be unlikely unless we get rid of one or two. i.e Tommy and Freezer

so wilson would have signed better players this summer hey? judge him at xmas, that will be fair, giving him 6 months with his own crafted team!

have you never heard that sometimes you have to take a step backwards to go forwards?

with the emergence of skuse, brown, cotteril, anyinsah, plus all the new signings,, the futures bright, the futures tinman!

james

so wilson would have signed better players this summer hey? judge him at xmas, that will be fair, giving him 6 months with his own crafted team!

have you never heard that sometimes you have to take a step backwards to go forwards?

with the emergence of skuse, brown, cotteril, anyinsah, plus all the new signings,, the futures bright, the futures tinman!

james

chant6ez.gif Well said jimross2005 action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

cheers, A big centre half and a Keeper is what i am most interested about and not another striker.

I'm probably inclined to agree with this but I think Tins sees the two forward berths as completely seperate positions; one for a pacy, clinical finisher and one for a big, strong target man, so on that basis, if Brooker gets injured, we have no-one as cover without playing someone "out of position".

If that is Tinman's view, it definitely rules out a Leroy-Stewart partnership at the start of the season.

Archived