IGNORED

Anyinsah

The Civil Service

Hope not as he is my tip for one of the star's of next season

To right, hes one of the only players we have who can beat his man with skill and not have to be going full steam, a la Scott Murray.

Would be a big loss if he went, i too see him as a major player next season.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

We can't let him go, he's such a cracking prospect.

If we're going to lose players like Anyinsah what IS the point of developing them through an Academy system?

• Admin
The only reason i can see us selling him is that Either Tinnion got a replacement lined up or he thinks that Coterill could do just aswell.

We won't be selling him, he is out of contract and can leave if he so desires. This will then come under the auspices of the tribunal system.

He's been offered a two year deal by City and he probably wants a three year one.If he can get a better deal at another club then its upto him.I can't see a problem with that.

Anyway Anyinsah is hardly a proven player.Sure, he's put in a couple of decent performances at the end of the last campaign but he wasn't in the frame for most of last season.Plus both Murray and Cotterill can play on the right wing so its not as if there is no cover in that position.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Yeah thats ok, lets let a young rising star walk away to another club in a higher league, we can cover him with the aging Murray

It will be a big blow if Anyinsah leaves. I hope this is not another Rosenior saga (BCFC have not got the contract to him/his agent on time) as if it is heads should roll.

I can understand older players testing the waters at other clubs when their contracts run out but surely it is better for younger players to stay put and get first team experience (rather than reserve team football) even if they have to put a clause in their contract to say if I don't play a certain amount of games I can leave for £????.

BCAGFC

P.s. My guess at tribunal (if it goes that far) £150k + add ons.

Or a very youthfull Cotterill....who you seem to have overlooked.

Who's best position attacking down the middle, and not from the wing.

If Anyinsah stays, hopefully Tinnion will go with Cotterill down the middle, and not out wide. On the other hand, if Anyinsah goes, we could see Cotterill continue to be played 'out of position' (and while he could flourish there, he would need to make some vast improvements to his delivery and decision making to become a natural winger).

In a funny way, the departure of Anyinsah could be key in showing us whether Dave Cotterill is to be a success at this Football Club or not.

Conclusively, I'd desperately try to keep hold of Joe; a player that has impressed me almost every time I've seen him play.

It will be a big blow if Anyinsah leaves. I hope this is not another Rosenior saga (BCFC have not got the contract to him/his agent on time) as if it is heads should roll.

I can understand older players testing the waters at other clubs when their contracts run out but surely it is better for younger players to stay put and get first team experience (rather than reserve team football) even if they have to put a clause in their contract to say if I don't play a certain amount of games I can leave for £????.

BCAGFC

P.s. My guess at tribunal (if it goes that far) £150k + add ons.

I think £15k would be closer to the truth. Anyinsah is 20 yet has played only a handful of games. Tribunals are more likely to look at what the player has already achieved/cost the club and only add on a small bit for potential.

If decent pro's are being transferred for £125k (such as Heff) how can a tribunal justify £150k on bare potential??

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Or a very youthfull Cotterill....who you seem to have overlooked.

Actually no I didn't, my views are the same as those above, I wouldn't consider him a rival for Anyinsahs posistion.

If you were only 20, would you want to up sticks and move away from everyone you know to the other side of the country.

Remember, he's been at City since he was 8 yrs old, and finally breaking into the team.

It will have to be crazy wages to tempt him away I think.

Guest alex1089

We must keep him, City must do all they can to keep him! He is going to be amazing when he is older and mature keep him!!!!!!!!

Archived