IGNORED

Anyinsah

The Civil Service

A friend of mine was talking to JA's cousin a couple of weeks ago and said he was about to leave City as he was out of contract.

I rubbished my friend as I believed that JA had signed a new contract last year and now I feel a bit of a fool.. So, this isn't a new story I'm afraid. Joe made his mind up a few weeks ago that he was looking to leave.

This could be a case of Anyinsah's agent convicing the young and naive Jo that he's the best winger since George Best.An opinion thats based on three or four first team appearances....

Or maybe Jo thinks himself thats he's the best winger since George Best and needs a bigger stage upon which to show off his skills.Maybe the reserves at Preston fits the bill.

This could be a case of Anyinsah's agent convicing the young and naive Jo that he's the best winger since George Best.An opinion thats based on three or four first team appearances....

Or maybe Jo thinks himself thats he's the best winger since George Best and needs a bigger stage upon which to show off his skills.Maybe the reserves at Preston fits the bill.

All about the agent trousering a few bob more I reckon, can't see the player's opportunities at PNE being any better than here.

On the other hand, Joe could feel that Tinnnion doesn't rate him. Bearing in mind that he's seen his progress hindered by an ageing and underperformming Murray, or a striker - Cotterill- being played out of position, he would be justified in thinking he's not at the top of Tinnion's list at the moment. If so then why shouldn't he look for a move if he thinks it will help his career. If Lee Miller and Paul Heffernan can do so for this reason, then why not Joe Anyinsah?

Does Tinnion command the respect of the players? Do they want to play for him? I'm not so sure. Anyinsah is a cracking prospect so why only offer him a two year deal? I can understand him looking elsewhere. It's look after number one in life, I'm afraid. He's not going to stay just 'cos we want him to.

Archived