IGNORED

Away Kit

BCFC.Ady65

Personally I quite like the shirt. I do think the marketing/commercial people at the Gate don't give their ideas a great deal of thought.

Blue in any City shirt will always ruffle a few feathers.

Trying to change the club badge without talking to the fans first was another clever one.

Come on lads sort yourselves out. banghead.gifsleeping.gif

When I clicked on the above link and view the shirt properly for the first time I thought 'no, not keen.' But after a few moments it grew on me.

Still not keen on the BTC detailing being light blue, nothing to do with the colour, it doesn't show up enough. Not keen either on the central badge, badges should be to the sides.

But as away shirts go, not bad. At least the lesson was learnt about the collar. biggrin.gif

When I clicked on the above link and view the shirt properly for the first time I thought 'no, not keen.' But after a few moments it grew on me.

Still not keen on the BTC detailing being light blue, nothing to do with the colour, it doesn't show up enough. Not keen either on the central badge, badges should be to the sides.

But as away shirts go, not bad. At least the lesson was learnt about the collar. biggrin.gif

Yep, not bad - like the colour. Agree about badge & BTC logo - can't imagine the sponsor will be very pleased.

But again we get TFG and teams like Rotherham go for Nike ohmy.gif

http://www.themillers.premiumtv.co.uk/page...~680794,00.html

they will have problems with that kit on tele.. The blue sponser will merge in with the colour of the shirt to much..

They wont be happy once they have seen there money go to pot every other week!!

Guest east_dundry_red

Is;nt it the same design as our yellow away kit a few ytears back with the badge moved and colours changed?

Guest mesa boogie
But enough about you. What do you think of the kit?  farmer.gif

Tom, you said you loved watersports last night... Were you telling fibs?

crying.gif

Like the gold, but light blue?!? Don't get it. Not a club colour, doesn't look particularly good and hides the sponsor name.

My theory is that our shirt manufacturer had a surplus of light blue fabric (and for the home shirt, a surplus of stupid button-up collars) and are trying to palm it off onto City fans.

I suppose the theory behind the choice of colours is that at least it will get worn as an away kit as it won't clash with much? How many times did our white kit or our black kit get worn? Didn't seem that many?

Back to the shirt, I hope the material is nicer than last seasons white shirt. I liked the design but the material was cheap and nasty, even compared to the home shirt!

I don't think the shirt colour/design is too bad but the blue (even sky blue) was not needed I am sure they could have found a different colour trim.

BCAGFC

P.s. Do you think the sag fans would buy anything with a shade of red on it?, I don't think so, bad marketing/PR IMO.

Guest elver51773

"we delibreatly chose a fashionable colour so supporters would be equally comfortable wearing the shirt out on the street as they were on a matchday" said retail manager Steve Gray.

user posted image

on a coulourwheel, colours that are near opposite shouldn't be used due to them being opposite colours!! Check it out, yellow or "champagne" as they say is almost opposite blue in the colour wheel!!

and wearing the fashionable yellow and neon blue shirt out in the street surely will make passing children throw up at the sight of the random colours as well as any stray cats!!

Its growing on me though!!

i aint going to buy it though, because being a ginger, i don't want 3 opposite colours, orange yellow and neon blue (what a mix!) walking down the street- i'll probably give people migraines!!

I don't think the shirt colour/design is too bad but the blue (even sky blue) was not needed I am sure they could have found a different colour trim.

BCAGFC

P.s. Do you think the sag fans would buy anything with a shade of red on it?, I don't think so, bad marketing/PR IMO.

It's pale blue not Gas Blue, totally different. biggrin.gif

And I believe they all bought pink shirts recently which surely has 'redness' about them, although I've yet to see one worn.

Archived