IGNORED

Away Kit

BCFC.Ady65

Guest young richy
I can hand on heart say that it's one of the worst kits I'ver EVER seen.

city.gif

everyone is entitled to an opinion,problem being yours isn't worth...................zip

Guest Eamer
"We deliberately chose a fashionable colour so supporters would be equally comfortable wearing the shirt on the street as they were on a matchday.

I am sure it will prove popular with our fans."

... yea... right. blink.gif

Is this design done deliberately ?

Is Lansdown done this to get revenge on making him climb down on the original home shirt design ?

It is absolutely fuggin awful.Nicoteen stain comes to mind mad.gif

Fag Stain FC

Why cant this stupid club stick to original designs and colours?

We're being laughed at on other forums with many agreeing its the worst theyve seen this year !

Christ its so tempting to view my point on "ask SL" board but whats the point ?

Well Done for shooting yourselves in the foot and embarrassing the fans once again

I think the colours are terrible, light blue and gold do not not look right together at all. Fair play to them for trying something different but it just doesn't look right in my opinion. It might grow on me during the season, but I doubt it.

i take your point but that is England, blue in bristol reminds me of them north

of this city  devil.gif

just a quick slap up job in paint shop adding red, but it is far better than

blue, just a thought...  farmer.gif

but yeah the kit is not great but not too bad...

user posted image

user posted image

excellent idea, red definately goes better then the blue, send it into the marketing dept now, i'm sure they would sell twice as many city.gif

Whats with the Tag?

And what the hell is going on with what looks like his hair (mullet on the neck) pinch.gif

As for the kit....Hey , its different

Should at least get a few good mentions on soccer am - especialy when we are running away with the title praying smiley.gif

Just hope they don't take the mick too much crying.gif

(Out of interest ..How many times and against who...do you think it will be worn??)

I have had a tip off from within the club (I think it was more like a slip of the tonge by mistake) that this is TFG's last season with us  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif

Last season was supposed to be the last season with TFG but the club went back to them again, I for one hope it's the last year because that kit is god awful.

We are certainly being laughed at

Laughing stock

Weird how its that obvious in football circles that its crap yet the decision makers at AG cant pick a decent kit. I mean I'm behind the board, there doing a great job, but that just adds to my dismay at there ability to choose a kit thats not made us a laughing stock on more than once in recent months.

Guest hairyshamrock

Its just a parting shot from that idiot Gould if you ask me...! It makes you worry what sort of rugby shirts Somerset will be coming out in next season...

Can we please have another option, i just feel the club learned nothing from the badge fiasco. There's too much divide, we need a board AND A KIT that'll unite the fans.

It is just a little bit too chav - even for Bristol. As a girl my mate works with said, "its the same colour as Calf poo"... Ah, i love these rural girls, don't you? So classy!

Archived