IGNORED

Away Kit

BCFC.Ady65

Guest mesa boogie
It's pale blue not Gas Blue, totally different. biggrin.gif

And I believe they all bought pink shirts recently which surely has 'redness' about them, although I've yet to see one worn.

Pink and Red clash, do you know nothing about the Rule of George @ ASDA?

Guest b.doug

Moaning about the blue, i suppose all you moaners purchased the england kit with the colour blue included. plonkers i tell thee

Guest Ben Wah Balls

user posted image

Ahahhhahhaa rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif That's hideous. Do you really think those colours go together.

The best bit is the quote: "We deliberately chose a fashionable colour so supporters would be equally comfortable wearing the shirt out on the street as they were on a matchday." unsure.gif

Sorry but you've got to admit it's nasty, think you need another of those polls to choose a new one.

Moaning about the blue, i suppose all you moaners purchased the england kit with the colour blue included. plonkers i tell thee

i take your point but that is England, blue in bristol reminds me of them north

of this city devil.gif

just a quick slap up job in paint shop adding red, but it is far better than

blue, just a thought... farmer.gif

but yeah the kit is not great but not too bad...

user posted image

user posted image

Guest fatherdougal

It's a bit unfashionable to heap praise on this forum, but that is a truly wonderful kit. The sort of thing you'd expect Coventry to wear on their travels perhaps, with the sky blue bits, but well, a touch of class, and about time too.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The replies on the town end

Awe my gawd, them there Bristolians only have two holes for their arms

Now listen here boys, it just aint right them mutants only having two arms, gather them there pitchforks and the torches in case these two armed monsters attack

Hate it!

I really do wander what goes on in the design department at TFG.

Baby blue and gold are never going to go together and this shirt proves it.

Why can't city stick to colours that will guarantee a few sales. Everyone like White and Black and last seasons with the red stripe added went down well with everyone.

Quote from BCFC: "We deliberately chose a fashionable colour so supporters would be equally comfortable wearing the shirt out on the street as they were on a matchday."

Since when have these been fashionable colours?

I need to lay down and try to digest another cock up from with the Ashton Gate marketing circus..

Guest b.doug

seeing as a fair amount of people have shown interest and like the shirt, there would be no need to change it.

It's a decent shirt, i'm all for a bit of change, at least its not got the preposed to new badge on it.

And yes ciderhead, the red doesnt look bad at all.

Guest ashtonyate

of this city  devil.gif

blue, just a thought...  farmer.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Who ever came up with that wants shooting its rubbish, rover pink is better than that.Its what a used car sales man would wear.Our away kit should be black and white alway look smart

So what if it has got blue in it, it doesn't make you a gas head overnight and its not even their colours. farmer.gif

yes it does and the gold looks gay too, but not as gay as the gashead pink of course.

and please, no PC comments about homophobia - I'm not, alright!!

of this city  devil.gif

blue, just a thought...  farmer.gif

Any chance of quick slap up silver job on that, i reckon thats the way they should of gone? farmer.gif

I like the design but the colour reminds me of school custard!

Who comes up with these colours? Maybe its Richrad Gould's last laugh at City's expense....

Maybe instead of whining about the colours you could get behind the team and stop whining, you part-timer you. devil.gif

Maybe instead of whining about the colours you could get behind the team and stop whining, you part-timer you.  devil.gif

Yeah OK, and part of me agrees. I've purchased some dodgy BCFC shirts in my time the purple and green is a perfect example, I actualy quite liked it in the end, but no denying it was less than 'normal'. What was far more important to me was the non-inclusion of the crap badge.

But why would a club seemingly go out of their way to lose revenue on shirts. Here's a suggestion to SL, CS

Why noy just give supporters what they want?

Red shirts, white shorts, red socks white trim - at home.

White Shirts, black shorts, white socks black trim - away from home.

Failing that any tried and tested colour combo (except blue AND NO quarters!)

Stick the highly regarded robin on them both and you'll have a queue up to the tobacco factory.

2 shirts, 1 hurriedly redesigned because it was hated so much and the other met with well, shall we say, a lukewarm response. It's not great is it richie?

Will the FCC lobby for a fans vote on shirts next season at the next meeting?

And if as I suspect the current badge has only been given a brief repreive, and the robin is not deemed up to the job (wrong in my opinion) will fans be allowed to submit their designs for the new badge. Cue Grandpa Osaka's badge, I'm sure the more creative members could come up with some as good.

I feel this needs to be organised (certainly suggested) ASAP, so can the FCC organise it?

Thankyou

Archived