IGNORED

Coles

bartolona

Good news for every lager drinker in Brizz, there will be more to go round now.

From hero to zero - shame really as Coles has the qualities.

I fear the writing was on the wall when BT took over.

Certain players just couldn't take to his management style.

I would say good luck to him & going to work under Peter Taylor can't be a bad thing.

Lot of untold stories - Iam sure.

I think Lita going helped the local beer market too !!

Makes me laugh got rid of a useless player for 200k and replaced him for a international with a good pedigree for 150k

Misguided rather than useless I would say.

It's a shame that so many of the youngsters with talent seem to get to big for their boots in this City.

Hull could be a good place for him to go, hardly a centre with nightlife galore and the back end of beyond. That must decrease his chances of getting into trouble.

All due respect but 2 seasons ago, Colesy could do no wrong. I wish him all the best and hope he gets himself together.

Absolutely agree Cidergeorge. Although I agree with Tin's signings and feel that him and SL have done really well it is always sad to lose a home grown talent.

Colesy has it in him but a great pity he could not give the focus the club deserves.

Wishing you all the best Colesy :cr praying smiley.gif ying:

It's a shame that so many of the youngsters with talent seem to get to big for their boots in this City.

Hull could be a good place for him to go, hardly a centre with nightlife galore and the back end of beyond. That must decrease his chances of getting into trouble.

Yeah it'll be good for him to get away from the bustling nightlife of Newport, Shropshire biggrin.gif

Even though' Coles went from hero to zero very quickly at City I still think £200k is a very poor return for a player with so much potential.My estimate would have been twice that amount but if a player wants to go I suppose the club have to take the best offer.

Leaving BCFC is the best thing for Coles and the club.The old adage of "familiarity breeds contempt" applies perfectly to both him and his mate Doherty.The squad will be a much happier place without those two disruptive influence.

That said, I hope Coles gets his act together and produces the goods for Hull City.

From hero to zero - shame really as Coles has the qualities.

I fear the writing was on the wall when BT took over.

Certain players just couldn't take to his management style.

I would say good luck to him & going to work under Peter Taylor can't be a bad thing.

Lot of untold stories - Iam sure.

I think Lita going helped the local beer market too !!

What "management style" is that, I wonder? I

I'm still not sure, myself.

"Style" suggests something of quality - that still has to be proved.

We've got the players needed - has the mangement got the required motivational

skills?

Also, I have a funny feeling that Coles will treat Peter Taylor with appropriate respect from day one. I don't think that was the case when Tinnion was appointed and shows the weakness of appointing a player as manager within the club.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Shame he had to go under the present circumstances,good player another we have all watched progress from the academy,shame he could not get there in a city shirt,anyway best of luck to you,hope were playing you next season in the championship.

Also, I have a funny feeling that Coles will treat Peter Taylor with appropriate respect from day one. I don't think that was the case when Tinnion was appointed and shows the weakness of appointing a player as manager within the club.

I would certainly agree with that!

What "management style" is that, I wonder? I

I'm still not sure, myself.

"Style" suggests something of quality - that still has to be proved.

We've got the players needed - has the mangement got the required motivational

skills?

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and here is mine. Tinnion has obviously been working damned hard in the off season and is definetly motivated. Same as Steve Lansdown.

I think you are missing the point. Yes it is hard a fellow players and colleague taking over as manager. There were disappointed players but Tins has dealt with these issues head on with Backbone. It takes guts but can be cheaply and easily criticised with little foundation. This is Quality my friend... banghead.gif

as time went on we were going to get less and less for him, he clearly didnt have the attitude and desire to play for city anymore so i agree with moving him on, well done tinman and lets hope partridge will be the signing we have all been waiting for, roll on aug 6th

I say good luck to Danny Coles.

A couple of years ago he was class - just remember the 4 games that season against Cardiff, Rob Earnshaw (ugly pigmy) was in Danny's back pocket - didn't get a kick despite the pathetic whining "Ernie's going to get ya!" chants from the dirty bloobirds.

Dunno what went wrong since but I thought Danny was going to make it big and hopefully with us.

It wasn't to be so I just want to wish him all the best and rue the fact that it didn't work out for Danny at City.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and here is mine. Tinnion has obviously been working damned hard in the off season and is definetly motivated. Same as Steve Lansdown.

I think you are missing the point. Yes it is hard a fellow players and colleague  taking over as manager. There were disappointed players but Tins has dealt with these issues head on with Backbone. It takes guts but can be cheaply and easily criticised with little foundation. This is Quality my friend... banghead.gif

Yes, all about opinions.

BT obviously couldn't deal with certain players (ex colleagues)

Has a good rappour with young players & has worked hard to bring them through.

BT would have made a very good Academy Director.

But he is the Manager & it is a season full of expectations. And we have to see that by bringing his own players in he can be motivational & tactically aware.

MS & MB have played under some top quality managers & now they are working with a guy who is just cutting his teeth. They could help him.

If the lessons of last season have been learn't then we should get the Golden Ticket.

No excuses left - has to be Champions.

Yes, all about opinions.

BT obviously couldn't deal with certain players (ex colleagues)

Wrong! He did deal with them - he got rid of them.That sends out a very firm message to the other players as well.You won't find many now that will disrepect him.

Archived