IGNORED

Rivals.net

StapleHillPhil

I used to quite like Brentford, but now I hate just about everything about them; their manager is a jumped up lunatic who slags us off for our resources, some of their fans are true scum (I've sat with them often enough with my brother) and the less said about their playing style, the better.

I must have been living in another universe because I cant understand why the hartlepool fan is excited by those signings.

Average players avery one of them.

I think it's more a case of having added to a team that has nearly got promoted the previous 2 years. It has to be frustrating people writing a team off every season despite its achievements just because they're not a "big" club.

All this prediction stuff is all pretty pointless but fun nonetheless.

I don't take much notice of what other clubs are doing during the close season.There's often enough happening at AG to take my interest.

But I reckon it'll be the usual suspects that will be challengeing for the top spots. City,H'pool,Tranmere,B'mouth and possibly Walsall who finished well last season.

That said there always one club that suprises (who predicted Luton would storm the division last season).

My guess would be Huddersfield.

As for Brenford - I always used to like them but since Mad dog has been in charge I think they are worst "footballing" side I've since the old Wimbledon.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I can't belive the overreaction by fans to the peice on the front page. It was an article of opinion. Hartlepool fans are fast becoming my number 7 hate.

I like the City posters on rivals, always decent posts however that website is ruined by sad geeks from Plymouth and other clubs.

Archived